Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ‹ber Sexy Mustang
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
PBB
Quite possibly the best looking Mustang I've ever seen. Hawt.gif
Not sure on the exact model year, but the rims are FR500s (Ford Racing.)

Marien
That looks badass. Nice and clean look!
Asher
Very nice, but the rims are a bit too modern looking for me.
clarkma5
That does look good. The modern rims on the old bodystyle is a touch out of place, but they more than make up for it in uniqueness.
fiber optic
Late '60s. '67 or '68. I'm not up on my Mustang year to year changes.

Edit: Yes, very sharp car. My wife's brother is adding some modern wheels to his '68. The Bullitt style I think.
clarkma5
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Sep 2 2006, 01:34 PM) *
Late '60s. '67 or '68. I'm not up on my Mustang year to year changes.

Edit: Yes, very sharp car. My wife's brother is adding some modern wheels to his '68. The Bullitt style I think.

I'm not sure if the Bullitt wheels count as modern because...ya know, the design is basically forty years old.

And looking at that 'stang, I can tell you it's a '68 at the newest. I would guess '66 personally.
Megadeus
'67-68 Mustang, appears to be a '68. Main exterior differences between the 2 years is the grille, quarter panel scoop detail, and sidemarkers.

Grille on this one is a '68. '67s had a thicker pony & corral in the center and no polished trim ring running around the grille face.

Quarter panel scoops detail on this one looks like '68, flat sheetmetal with the fake scoop opening trim removed. '67s had the twin 'gills' detail instead.

Sidemarkers were added F/R on cars in '68. Rear ones are removed on this one.

I like it except for the '67 Shelby-style hood. Wish the scoop wasn't peaked at the center like that compared to a real '67 Shelby hood.
Keitero-sama
I'd hit hit. thumbs_up.gif
Pinecone
Frozen
Synesthesia
Wow, awesome. I love that hood.
Tyler4
drool3.gif Ooh, how did I miss this post? PBB, any more pictures of this car? Itís freaking hot!
XdrewsiferX
That is a 68. The 68's had a rear reflector on the back corner of the car, but he has removed it.

The deep back end is a give away.

Its a nice car but ive seen many better.
PBB
QUOTE(Tyler4 @ Sep 7 2006, 11:25 AM) *
PBB, any more pictures of this car?

Unfortunately, I don't have any other pics or information.
fiber optic
QUOTE(XdrewsiferX @ Sep 7 2006, 12:10 PM) *
That is a 68. The 68's had a rear reflector on the back corner of the car, but he has removed it.

I have one other data point that supports that claim.
Phix
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Sep 8 2006, 10:54 AM) *
I have one other data point that supports that claim.

Whoo, fiber... finally posted something sexy in this thread.

Very nice bike. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.