Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Mr.Vercetti
Here are some pics I took with my SE K750i of a fully restored 2000 GTV close to my neighborhood. For the full high res set go HERE. Enjoy cool.gif

moe
Gotta lose the image in your signature before everyone jumps on your back about it...
Mr.Vercetti
QUOTE(moethepaki @ Aug 30 2006, 09:47 PM) *
Gotta lose the image in your signature before everyone jumps on your back about it...

Meaning?...
Phix
QUOTE(Mr.Vercetti @ Aug 30 2006, 04:11 PM) *
Meaning?...

....that was pretty self explainatory but anyway...

It's against the rules to have images in your signature. Please remove them or a moderator will end up doing it for you and they can be a touchy (read: dicks) bunch.
Mr.Vercetti
QUOTE(Phix @ Aug 30 2006, 11:13 PM) *

It's against the rules to have images in your signature. Please remove them or a moderator will end up doing it for you and they can be a touchy (read: dicks) bunch.

Ok.. didnt see any rules section though... Anyway.. I will remove them.
Phix
QUOTE(Mr.Vercetti @ Aug 30 2006, 04:15 PM) *
Ok.. didnt see any rules section though... Anyway.. I will remove them.

Ok, thanks.

Welcome to the forums, btw.
z0ne
QUOTE(Phix @ Aug 30 2006, 04:13 PM) *

laugh.gif

This is a pretty nice sighting... I've never seen one before. But, there is an Alfa Romeo 184 on campus. I saw it walking back from a freshman discussion class. It didn't dawn on me to take a photo of it then, though.
NorthPoint
Awesome car and nice colour.

Welcome to DS.
Mr.Vercetti
QUOTE(z0ne @ Aug 30 2006, 11:34 PM) *
laugh.gif

This is a pretty nice sighting... I've never seen one before. But, there is an Alfa Romeo 184 on campus. I saw it walking back from a freshman discussion class. It didn't dawn on me to take a photo of it then, though.

Most probable you mean 164 biggrin.gif

Tnx for the welcoming guys!
z0ne
Yeh, it was. I saw it again today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.