Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: holiday sightings
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
ZonDa
Just got back from Germany/switzerland, so these are the cars i saw there. i went to the brand new mercedes meusem in stuttgard too, which tbh was quite dull, exept the SLR, Maybach and S600.

These were just in some little car that sells a few cars and petrol.

adman31
Very nice pictures of very nice cars.
NorthPoint
That green Lambo looks like shit. It looks like a fake actually.
Phix
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Aug 27 2006, 03:30 PM) *
That green Lambo looks like shit. It looks like a fake actually.

I think it's safe to say they all look like shit. :/
PBB
UGH, if I bought a real Lambo with the upward opening doors, I'd actually pay to have the doors converted to open normally.
z0ne
Aspen White on bronze must be one of the best colour combinations for the 2006 STI's... And, they are really rare by you, yes?
infinity
ZERO of those Lambo's are attractive. Nice WRX's though.
darinzon
Haha, anyone who puts NOS in a Lamborghini is an idiot.
Phix
lol, if you guys didn't notice about the shift knob in the green Lambo it's one of those stupid LED ones which you can buy for like 20 bucks at Pep Boys.

Either that lambo is fake, the owner is black (omg racism), or some stupid rich kid who knows nothing about anything.
infinity
You're probably right about the gear knob Phix, although it could be the "real" version of the one Advance/Pep Boys/Car Quest/etc sell.
moe
I've read about that green Lambo before, I think it was in Max Power...it's real, it's just 100% ugly. The yellow Diablo's stock, nothing wrong with that, the blue-green one isn't OTT, and I actually like that color, the Gallardo would be better w/o stripes...it's just the green one that troubles me...classic case of a lot of money and no taste. The Brera is gorgeous, but the 612 is the most disappointing Ferrari I've ever seen.
ZonDa
QUOTE(z0ne @ Aug 27 2006, 11:55 PM) *
Aspen White on bronze must be one of the best colour combinations for the 2006 STI's... And, they are really rare by you, yes?

i dont actually think the STi has been released in the UK yet. could be wrong though
z0ne
I think it has... I know someone on IWSTI(STI forums) in the UK who has a spec-C. Maybe it's imported, though?
infinity
So maybe i'm retarded but why are the gears in the green lambo backwards/upside down?
Mr b00st
they're not, it's a dogleg gearbox

R 2 4

1 3 5

i'm not sure that green "Diablo" is real. I know the off-green Murcie is, i think it's a 25th Anniversary? 50th? Whatever. I know it's a special edition Murcie. But look at teh headlights of the green Diablo. Those are NOT lambo headlights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.