Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '71 Camaro RS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
moe
Dunno much about muscle cars (other than I nearly bought a '77 Camaro Z28 2 years ago), but this caught my eye. Looks really clean...I want it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-CHEVY-...1QQcmdZViewItem
Phix
Whoo, that definitely goes under The Ugly section... ugh.
fiber optic
Needs fatter rear tires and while I'm not crazy about the color or the price I would dub this one The Good.
McKhaos
Ugh , I've always loved this shape .
adman31
I would buy it, but only if the Yenko S/C wasn't created.
moe
I would swap out the steering wheel, but everything else is perfect.
PBB
Everything about that car gives a chubby except for the shifter.
qoompel
This car have a so beatiful shape, rims, colour and at he rear it's looking great woot.gif Only that fu*king air intake angry.gif
fiber optic
QUOTE(qoompel @ Sep 1 2006, 09:31 AM) *
This car have a so beatiful shape, rims, colour and at he rear it's looking great woot.gif Only that fu*king air intake angry.gif

Those air cleaners are practically standardized. Or the front grille? I agree the grill doesn't look as good as the earlier models but it's tolerable.
qoompel
QUOTE(fiber optic)
I agree the grill doesn't look as good as the earlier models but it's tolerable.

I think it's the most beatiful Camaro ever (1967):

bankE46
QUOTE(qoompel @ Sep 1 2006, 11:13 AM) *
I think it's the most beatiful Camaro ever (1967):

i second that as much as is humanly possible. i have almost caused accidents when those things drive by for i cannot help but succumb to a tunnelvision gaze at its majesty.
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Sep 1 2006, 12:00 PM) *
i second that as much as is humanly possible. i have almost caused accidents when those things drive by for i cannot help but succumb to a tunnelvision gaze at its majesty.

Thirded. You should see the Woodward dream cruise then, they are EVERYWHERE (even about 3 weeks prior to).
Pininfarina
I don't know why but IVe always loved the third gen Camaros the most, these second gens are just "meh" to me
Zgradis
personally i like the 68,69 rs with the hide away head lights! mmmm yummmm!
Matt
That's a good looking second gen.. and I don't even like second gens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.