Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diablo!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Ferrari1981
From distance (dont want people thinking I'm going to steal the car - he ended up selling it for 45,000!)

Close up of the back

DIABLO plates

Spolier and tail lights

Door up and interia

He now has an American Muscle car and a Thunderbird, when I get time Ill sneak up and take a picture or two

ENJOY
NorthPoint
2004?

And why would your father think you would be stealing a car at his garage?

If it really is your father's garage?

Your father doesn't know he has a child does he?

Your mother never told him?

Uhmmm... anyways. Welcome to DS, your enthusiasm is overwhelming. Please take a moment to get to know this place before posting like crazy. Thanks.
Ferrari1981
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Aug 21 2006, 11:05 PM) *
2004?
And why would your father think you would be stealing a car at his garage?
If it really is your father's garage?
Your father doesn't know he has a child does he?
Your mother never told him?
Uhmmm... anyways. Welcome to DS, your enthusiasm is overwhelming. Please take a moment to get to know this place before posting like crazy. Thanks.

Ermm... well yes it is my fathers garage except the car is parked outside his mates tyre company which is next door!

By the way thanks for your welcome, sorry about my overwhelming enthusiasm I'm a member at many forums so I understand but if this place is different I'd like to know how so?

Anyway sorry about my over posting I guess I should stick to posting 5 times a day...

Ferrari1981
PBB
So your dad lets you drive his Ferrari but you can't visit his shop?

Edit: uh-huuh....
Ferrari1981
QUOTE(PBB @ Aug 21 2006, 11:13 PM) *
So your dad lets you drive his Ferrari but you can't visit his shop?

Edit: uh-huuh....

LOL your quite funny...

Let me explain, I'm not allowed to drive the Ferrari (I'm not insured), my traders policy only allows me to drive any car upto 2.0 litre excluding high powered vehicles...

Anyway back to your point, the Lamborghini was my fathers mates car and was kept in our garage for safe keepings, which meant I could easily go check it out when my fathers mate was not around.

My fathers mate is quite insecure about the car which means no one can go near it without him or a mechanic! So when I took these pictures I kept away from him and stood next to his mechanic while taking these pictures. Oh he also had a Blue and white Shelby but I can't find the pictures, hmmm...

Ferrari1981
NorthPoint
QUOTE(Ferrari1981 @ Aug 21 2006, 06:12 PM) *
By the way thanks for your welcome, sorry about my overwhelming enthusiasm I'm a member at many forums so I understand but if this place is different I'd like to know how so?

Like any forum we appreciate new members who take the time to get to know the community into which they are entering. Post as much as you like... just know that there are no benefits associated with post counts.
PAULIE_D
Love that # plate. Very cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.