Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us your desktop!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
Viper007Bond
This thread got lost so...

RULES:
  • Keep your screenshots under 1024x768. Any bigger and it becomes a pain to view the site, let alone load them.
  • For chick wallpapers, the same rules apply as the babes area
  • Uh, I rule. biggrin.gif
Here's mine. It's a theme made to match the Modern skin of Winamp.

(click for fullsize)

BLacK FirE

its due for a change soon though.
DakianDelomast

tard.gif
Lee7
Simple yet effective:

Forrest
capt_spaghetti
White RSX
RedLine

My friends 300E, the exact thing he is doing to his car.
clarkma5
My car:

White RSX
16 dieselstation windows?!
green73ta
Here's mine...
clarkma5
QUOTE(Xenocyde @ Jan 26 2004, 12:37 PM)
16 dieselstation windows?!

Now you know how it's done, grasshoppa tongue.gif
White RSX
one, and i click fast.
fallon
wheeee
Viper007Bond
*steals those icons off FaLLoN*

I'm always in need of more. Hell, nice theme too. smile.gif
fallon
hehe yeah i like my icons, i have a my computer and documents to go with the ones that look like they're in bubbles and i have a recycle and network icon to go with the other two, but for some reason i like that combination i have tongue.gif
White RSX
i fixed your spelling wink.gif
PAULIE_D

The quality kinda tanked when I saved the screen capture as a JPEG file (originally a bitmap image) - but you get the idea.

I loooove the BMW "art cars." thumbs_up.gif cool.gif
RedLine
green73ta, can I have pictures of your car?
A32
green73ta
QUOTE(RedLine @ Jan 26 2004, 04:54 PM)
green73ta, can I have pictures of your car?

Absolutely! Email me. dwilbanks@bellsouth.net
Cyclone

Yay for dual monitors keke.gif
fiber optic
Imagine a black background with icons around the outside edge centered around a large Ford logo. Lots of quality loss when I resized it. sad.gif
Recruit
QUOTE(green73ta @ Jan 27 2004, 02:24 AM)
Absolutely! Email me. dwilbanks@bellsouth.net

Can I have your car?
Recruit
I still have the default desktop on from when I 1st got the pc.
fallon
that paint job is the coolest paulie,
cyclone, where did you get that picture? its awesome
rio

Yay me.

Normally my desktop only has those first four icons on it.
bankE46

its to get me psyhced for the cooper S we're gonna be gettin soon wink.gif
and dont mind the icons, im obsessive compulsive about stupid shit like that tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
Half-life 2? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ Jan 27 2004, 12:57 AM)
that paint job is the coolest paulie

thanks boss ! thumbs_up.gif
mogulmonster
This is my work one. The guitarist is my brother-in-law. My home one is the Blue GTI in the DS wallpapers.

rio
This thread has inspired me to change my desktop. It was time for a change anyways:

rio
I have no idea. I found the wallpaper on deviantArt and I like it, even though I have no idea what it's talking about.
green73ta
QUOTE(Recruit @ Jan 26 2004, 09:05 PM)
Can I have your car?

It will be in the will for my son, therefor I shall have to refer you to him. He's 4 and watching a Power Rangers video right now. He'll have to get back with you.
Recruit
:anger:

What should I expect to pay for a car like yours?
DakianDelomast
Because I'm trapped on 1024 for the time being everything has to look as small as possible on my windows box.

bankE46
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jan 27 2004, 03:22 PM)
Half-life 2? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

yea... i acquired it from bit torrent... check out suprnova.org

its mad cool, id suggest using the "no clip" mode when you get past the training, it helps you progress.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(bankieWRX @ Jan 27 2004, 10:33 PM)

its mad cool, id suggest using the "no clip" mode when you get past the training, it helps you progress.

Damnit its too old sad.gif.
bankE46
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jan 27 2004, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE(bankieWRX @ Jan 27 2004, 10:33 PM)

Damnit its too old sad.gif.

the torrent? no, it only came out a week or two ago... look under games
DakianDelomast
Was the file name? I see newstracker but nothing says "Half-Life2"
green73ta
QUOTE(Recruit @ Jan 27 2004, 08:46 PM)
:anger:

What should I expect to pay for a car like yours?

There's a '73 T/A on Ebay right now that's pretty close to the way mine was when I bought it with a few exceptions. The Ebay car has factory a/c, mine did not. The Ebay car has the rare honeycomb wheels, mine has the Rally II wheels. The Ebay car is an automatic, mine is a 4-speed. I paid $10K in '99, the Ebay car is at that price now with 1 bidder and 8 days left. It's in the most popular color (red). There's not much info on the auction but I see that it's probably been repainted as there are no 455 numbers on the shaker. Tthe exhaust has been replaced and I don't see the chrome exhaust tips but they're still available. If the VIN is correct it is an actual Trans Am and not a clone. The original stereo has been replaced with an aftermarket unit. No biggie unless you're going for absolute originality, however the dash usually gets cut, especially if it's been replaced with a DIN chassis radio.

The car is in Minnesota. I think they salt the roads in Minnesota. These cars were notorious for rust, particularly around the corners of the wheel wells, lower edges of the doors and the bottom edge of the back glass. Mine was a Southern California car and was relatively rust-free. Here's the Ebay car. Take a look and use your best judgement. The fun you'll have with a car like this is priceless and they ain't getting any cheaper.
Viper007Bond
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jan 27 2004, 08:39 PM)
Was the file name? I see newstracker but nothing says "Half-Life2"

No, it's still a old version of the game. I'm waiting for the full version - I don't want to ruin it playing crappy old builds.
Recruit
That T/A looks like the one on Funky Cops.

My Friends step dad has an '02 T/A. I'll post pics in user rides.
green73ta
Some more Trans Am desktops I made today.

Timayh
bump for new desktop/theme

fourtwenty
fallon
that is crazy
ExoticCarSite

i love that pic
Viper007Bond
Clicky for fullsize:

White RSX
obsession ++
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.