Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Isuzu Vehicross
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
clarkma5
Produced 1999-2001, 4,309 imported to United States.

3.5 liter V6, 215 HP, 230 ft.-lbs. of torque
4-wheel drive with low-range

Check out those recaros!

Windshield
The last (good) car Isuzu made.
Ice Cold, particularly because its a true off-roaders vehicle. Not something you'll eventually find some soccer mom driving.
trail_boss2
I'm still undecided. I like the interior but the outside is hideous. It looks like the car was sandwiched between to large trucks to squish it inwards and upwards while seriously deforming the headlights in the process.
PBB
The Vehicross is just a silly marketing gimmick but it's still got some real off-roading potential that saves it from MJU. Uncool.
Cyclone
It's ugly and it looks like a toy but it's offroading capabilities and uniqueness totally makes it cool.
Mr b00st
cool for rarity, and being original and unique. Although i thought this was drastically disgusting when it came out.
TexanBerettaGT
I've only seen a handful of these. All yellow they are definetly eye catchers. Cool for being different.
Dr. Strangelove
Frozen, I dont really know why. I just like it.
Arsenic
Cool, because of it's ORC and because what it can look like ; I saw one of these about 4 months ago in black and lowered, a new grill and they did something to the back that made it look much much better.
moe
Looks awesome, and has real off-road ability.
Synesthesia
Uncool because there is nothing cool about it's appearance, but it has offroading capibility so that saves it.

QUOTE(Arsenic @ Jun 3 2006, 12:07 PM) *
Cool, because of it's ORC and because what it can look like ; I saw one of these about 4 months ago in black and lowered, a new grill and they did something to the back that made it look much much better.

That sounds retarded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.