Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about an events section?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
adman31
Read the Title. I think that would be a good idea.
NorthPoint
Use either the calendar or if it is post event choose from available categories.
PBB
Overally specific subforums get virtually no traffic, rendering them useless. We've already closed and combined several subforums over the years. "Really? I never noticed, which ones?" you might ask. That's the point, noone noticed and used them. An new "events" section would be no different.
350Z
A repost in the issues and suggestion section, thats got to be a first.
http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=17928
tune
And PBB, you nearly said exactly the same thing as in the other thread, when you're usually first to identify the repost.
Fox
I will be in Vegas tonight... DS members only!

worst idea ever
z0ne
Where is "T-Dot"?
PBB
QUOTE(tune @ May 26 2006, 09:18 AM) *
And PBB, you nearly said exactly the same thing as in the other thread, when you're usually first to identify the repost.

I knew it was a repost but I thought it would be better to reiterate rather than whip out the DS2_Rep0st_Cop2.gif.

Z0ne- "T-Dot" is le pimpin' wigger name for Toronto.
CRiZO
I don't get how "events" is too specific. Most forums have an events forum, and its usually only second in traffic to the off topic. *shrug*
z0ne
QUOTE(PBB @ May 26 2006, 12:27 PM) *
Z0ne- "T-Dot" is le pimpin' wigger name for Toronto.

That's fucking gay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.