Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forums irratic for anyone else?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
trail_boss2
This morning the forums were down for me for a few hours and now they are back up but they still go out off and on. Its also going slow as hell today.
clarkma5
mix is working on stuff, or at least he was yesterday. we're assuming he's still working on it today.
PBB
DS worked fine earlier this morning. It's the Jews, I'm tellin ya! angry.gif
trail_boss2
QUOTE(PBB @ May 24 2006, 05:22 PM) *
DS worked fine earlier this morning. It's the Jews, I'm tellin ya! angry.gif

Yeah except RJ is uglier than vaginal warts.
porschedream
Yeah, i've had my share of DS problems. Yesterday night at around 10pm-ish, the website could not be found, and at one point I got this blue webpage telling me that Dieselstation was no longer hosted and that I should no visit this site anymore. Sounded like a hijack to me, but now it works, still on and off though.
clarkma5
QUOTE(porschedream @ May 24 2006, 04:05 PM) *
Yeah, i've had my share of DS problems. Yesterday night at around 10pm-ish, the website could not be found, and at one point I got this blue webpage telling me that Dieselstation was no longer hosted and that I should no visit this site anymore. Sounded like a hijack to me, but now it works, still on and off though.

it was never hijacked, mix was just doing stuff.
z0ne
Oh that Mix .. Always conjuring up something wink.gif
dukenukem
Now it wont let me delete my double posts :o
Windshield
A just posted a thread on the cool wall, only to have it disappear moments later.
clarkma5
QUOTE(Windshield @ May 25 2006, 01:07 PM) *
A just posted a thread on the cool wall, only to have it disappear moments later.

it actually got deleted because you forgot to attach a poll to it. sorry about that.
Windshield
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ May 25 2006, 04:11 PM) *
it actually got deleted because you forgot to attach a poll to it. sorry about that.

tard.gif I clearly remember writing out the question and choices.
clarkma5
well, maybe you can blame the wonky board on that. There was no poll.
PBB
QUOTE(Windshield @ May 25 2006, 04:12 PM) *
tard.gif I clearly remember writing out the question and choices.

Make sure both entry fields ("Poll Title" and "Poll Content") in the poll managment panel are filled in, otherwise the poll won't post.
tune
The boards often drop out on me, usually as I click 'Add Reply'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.