Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diamond encrusted Mercedes
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
trail_boss2

Phix
What a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, car.
mitch_f1
QUOTE(Phix @ May 17 2006, 06:16 PM) *
What a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, car.

+1

yes.....i finally used it biggrin.gif

Mitch
Cyclone
Does Paris Hilton drive it?
PBB
mellow.gif At least they didn't trash a good car...
Cyclone
Does this count as bling bling?

What rap music video will we see this car in next?
Keisuke
What a freak car eek.gif eek.gif
girl and etc
wow...

i think i could rock it. if only for the WTF RIDICULOUS factor :o
Halflifehavock13
Ew.

And that white fur on the headrests is just as bad.
PAULIE_D
either those aren't diamonds or they are cheap, base grade.. strange effect though.. interesting

ditch the fur covered headrests though
Cyclone
Wouldnt this not be legal to drive on the road? I'd imagine it'd blind everyone around you
z0ne
High midday sun + diamond-encrusted Benz = sunglare death X.gif

This is a phenominal waste of time, effort, money, and brain power.
moe
Ok, flame suit check. Right now, first off the SL is a pretty damned cool car. Second, I like the diamond encrusted one. I mean it would be retarded as a real car, but if it's just going to stay a concept and make a couple appearances in a rap video...it's pretty damned cool.

In other news. I fell in love with the CLK today.
Phix
QUOTE(moethepaki @ May 17 2006, 07:17 PM) *
Ok, flame suit check. Right now, first off the SL is a pretty damned cool car. Second, I like the diamond encrusted one. I mean it would be retarded as a real car, but if it's just going to stay a concept and make a couple appearances in a rap video...it's pretty damned cool.

In other news. I fell in love with the CLK today.

Your License to Brown has now be rejected by the PHiX Insitute of Anti-Taste.

Please exit the premises. :o
moe
Arabs love to flash the cash. I think it's fittingly brown of me to like this car.
trail_boss2
QUOTE(moethepaki @ May 17 2006, 07:39 PM) *
Arabs love to flash the cash. I think it's fittingly brown of me to like this car.

Yeah I think I remember reading that the car was from Dubai anyways lol.
Cyclone
QUOTE(trail_boss2 @ May 17 2006, 08:41 PM) *
Yeah I think I remember reading that the car was from Dubai anyways lol.

Dubai is awesome, i'd love to visit there sometime. C'mon they've got a frickin mall that has a frickin' ice mountain in the middle of it for friggin' skiing and snowboarding!!!! And you can build your own custom islands?! Fucking A Dubai rocks
DB9
waste of money cran.gif
tune
What a lame way to waste a load of diamonds!
x--Katie--x
If someone had asked me what I would do with however many diamonds it took to cover that Merc. I'm really not sure that I would've said "I know, I'll stick 'em all over a frickin' car!" Don't know wether to love it or hate it =P & yeah, those headrests should be burned.
Advent
Mommy, make it stop.
is2scooby
How much does that thing weigh? lol
UserDrew
It's stupid; yet I like it becuase I haven't seen something like this before.
White RSX
That owns.

I want to hit people with it, then grid their faces up.
infinity
If you ever got in a wreck in it people would be jumping out of their cars like mad people to pick up as many diamonds as they could off the street. Either that or it would slice right through anything it hit.
Diesel
i'm pretty sure that's not real diamonds.. but more like those fake plastic crystals they stick on everything.
z0ne
QUOTE(Diesel @ May 21 2006, 04:30 PM) *
i'm pretty sure that's not real diamonds.. but more like those fake plastic crystals they stick on everything.

I think they're called rhinestones?
trump
aw man if I ever saw that thing in a parking lot, I'd be a rich man
Matt
I'm sure they are just rhinestones, which are glass (or sometimes plastic) with a foil sort of backing. Even the crappiest grade diamonds that would need to be 100 million or so.

(family is in the diamond biz)
fallon
holy crap so sparkley. and how many polar bears had to die for those seats
El Toro Furioso
QUOTE(mitch_f1 @ May 17 2006, 03:13 AM) *
+1

yes.....i finally used it biggrin.gif

Mitch

her lindsey lohan or some other dumb bitch whose daddy with no brains bought it for them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.