Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum bugs
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Issues & Suggestions
z0ne
Today, DS forwards me to a blank page when I click on "Last Post By..." from the forum homepage .. I tried this at work and at home, thinking that it was my problem, but, nope ..

And, I can't quote anyone .. It just sends me to the top of the thread, just like a home anchor ..
PBB
QUOTE(z0ne @ Apr 20 2006, 05:33 PM) *
Today, DS forwards me to a blank page when I click on "Last Post By..." from the forum homepage .. I tried this at work and at home, thinking that it was my problem, but, nope ..

And, I can't quote anyone .. It just sends me to the top of the thread, just like a home anchor ..

Yeah, someting got borked about an hour ago. canadian.gif

QUOTE(z0ne @ Apr 20 2006, 05:33 PM) *

Yeah, something got borked about an hour ago. canadian.gif

^ I seriously did NOT mean to type all that. DS is pretty messed right now.

^ I seriously did NOT mean to type all that. DS is pretty messed right now.

I also didn't mean to type that last bit twice.
z0ne
Yeh, it's pretty fucked up .. Diesel or Mix or whoever hosts this probably jerked off onto something important X.gif
dukenukem
I cant go to threads directly .. i have to go from Main section and then go down instead of clicking the view latest topic way.
darinzon
yeah when i click on those last post links it wants me to download some php shit...

yeah when i click on those last post links it wants me to download some php shit...

ZonDa
same here.
same here.
same here.
same here.

also, the quick edit isnt working for me
z0ne
Yeh, when I try to quick edit, it just makes my post box blank and then I'm forced to go into FULL EDIT which is just too much of a hassle .. *sigh*
Diesel
i think it's a database issue.. let me see what i can do.

something's going on with the database.
Flaw
Database FTL
skr
QUOTE(z0ne @ Apr 20 2006, 02:33 PM) *

test

test again
Diesel
k. just found out from Mix that he's moving us to a new server. we're going to be on sun.made2own.com and not the coar.made2own.com server.

hopefully we'll be faster too!
PBB
Awesome! How much downtime and when do think that'll be?
Diesel
i say an hour or so before it gets back to normal.
z0ne
Great, I was out to dinner during downtime .. thumbs_up.gif on the quick turnaround Mix/Diesel
Windshield
lol @ PBB's post.
trail_boss2
LMAO @ this whole thread
z0ne
happened again .. can't quote or quick reply .. X.gif

oh, and no quick edit sad.gif
Boxster17
All that stuff is working fine for me...
z0ne
are you using IE? I'm on FF at work and at home (I'm at work now) and I'm using version 1.5.0.2
PBB
Clear your cache and DS cookies and restart FF.

Using IE here with zero problems. tongue.gif
z0ne
QUOTE(PBB @ Apr 25 2006, 04:02 PM) *
Clear your cache and DS cookies and restart FF.

Using IE here with zero problems. tongue.gif

you're basically a god.

"seig heil! seig heil!"
o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/
Boxster17
I'm using FF 1.5.0.2 as well. And just before I had posted that I had quoted someone and then went back and did a quick edit of the post as well. Then used quick reply for this thread tongue.gif

EDIT: When I just went to Oink.me.uk I noticed that I had to type in a verification code again, so mine might have been cleared and that's why I didn't have problems.
z0ne
wtf is on oink.me.uk?! i'm afriad to register, but i think my curiosity will be getting the better of me.
Boxster17
The best torrent site ever for music, has pretty much everything on it.
høgh
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Apr 26 2006, 03:20 AM) *
The best torrent site ever for music, has pretty much everything on it.

Can I get an invite, please? smile.gif Well, only if they got trance/hardstyle.
Boxster17
I would but I'm not a power user yet...and yeah they have every type of music you can imagine there. Once I get the power user status I'll invite you.
z0ne
If it's not limited to only one invite, I'd like one, too, Boxster. That is of course, when you get to be P-P-P-POWARRR U-U-U-USAARRR!!!1!
høgh
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ May 1 2006, 02:02 AM) *
I would but I'm not a power user yet...and yeah they have every type of music you can imagine there. Once I get the power user status I'll invite you.

Awesome, thanks. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.