Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Mondial
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Uncool
Dr. Strangelove
I mentioned earlier that the 360 is the loosers Ferrari, but I was wrong, here it is:

215 HP for early models and 240 HP for later ones. Top speed 155MPH. 0-60 7.4 seconds. And the cheapest Ferrari you can buy today.
trail_boss2
delete your old thread

and i chose mj uncool, id rather drive a civic
PBB
Here's some more pics to laugh at:

Such a sexy side profile, no other Ferrari can match these Godly proportions.

DakianDelomast
Actually you know what? I'm leaning towards cool on this one.
PAULIE_D
It's certainly not the greatest looking Ferrari vbt the late models had a very good engine and had very respectable performance. In it's final years, it's performance was on par with the 348.
Clickman
I like the gated shifter..
leif
Mid engined 4 seater...on those credientials alone I would have to go with uncool...but being a Ferrari, makes this something kinda weird...I could Imagine only two kinds of people buying one of these...those desperate to own a ferrari and like the low asking price...or someone with enough self esteme to be seen in a ferrari grocery getter.

so its kinda cool.
BurningSky
I say cool. As long as you have an Enzo in your garage as well. biggrin.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(BurningSky @ Apr 21 2006, 08:12 AM) *
I say cool. As long as you have an Enzo in your garage as well. biggrin.gif

0.o
bankE46
the wheel wells are far too large for those 15"s or whatever on there. throw on some 18's and the side of the car might actually make some sense.
BurningSky
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Apr 21 2006, 01:02 PM) *
0.o

Haha, what's that supposed to mean?
Boxster17
I just think it looks stupid, especially that side profile...it's just goofy looking. I gave it an MJ Uncool, although there also aren't many Ferrari's that I actually like.
infinity
It's pretty effin' sweet if you ask me...I'm a big fan of the Cavallino and although its not the most sporty or aggressive looking Ferrari by any means, it's still unique and attractive. I agree that some slightly larger wheels (like 17s or 18s) would improve the overall appearance, but still for it's age, it's pretty sweet i'd say. thumbs_up.gif
Dr. Strangelove
Can we at least agree that this is the lamest Ferrari?
moe
It's still a Ferrari, I'd take one in a heartbeat. And at least it looks better than the Enzo.
moe
QUOTE(Dr. Strangelove @ Apr 22 2006, 10:55 AM) *
Can we at least agree that this is the lamest Ferrari?

Nope this was the lamest Ferrari...Ferrari 400 GT...or something of the sort...

Boxster17
Somehow I still think the one this thread is about looks worst than the one you posted above here.
moe
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Apr 22 2006, 06:16 PM) *
Somehow I still think the one this thread is about looks worst than the one you posted above here.

I actually like the Mondial for some reason, like I wouldn't mind owning one at all. However the 400...ugh...I can't believe they put a prancing horse on it...then again I also hate the Enzo.
imisplacedmine
The Mondial has always been, and will always be, the car that tops my list for "ugliest Ferrari's."
Cyclone
I've always really liked these. And Miles Davis is the shit, so its Miles Davis cool
salvation
It looks like a kit car, the proportions seem wrong.

A 4 seater mid engined car is a nifty idea but poor execution makes this one get an uncool vote from me.
moe
The ugliest Ferrari ever is the Enzo.
salvation
QUOTE(moethepaki @ May 3 2006, 01:32 PM) *
The ugliest Ferrari ever is the Enzo.

Yes you have mentioned that, Im not too keen on cars which have been designed with a ruler.(although some 70's wedges are ok)
I'm sure that the form has been defined by the function or something like that.

But does not stop the Mondial being uncool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.