Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are Monster Trucks awesome?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Phix

clarkma5
best poll ever.
Halflifehavock13
I feel like a 7 year old again dance.gif
z0ne
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 10 2006, 08:42 PM) *
best poll ever.

laugh.gif I don't know which to choose X.gif
green73ta
We usually go see the Monster Jam every January at the Superdome. Not this year though. Thanks again Katrina! Bitch.
Benny
Monster tanks pwn alll
jbzonda
QUOTE(z0ne @ Apr 10 2006, 05:33 PM) *
laugh.gif I don't know which to choose X.gif

go for number 3, all the other options are crap.
Randle2I
QUOTE(jbzonda @ Apr 11 2006, 06:07 AM) *
go for number 3, all the other options are crap.

LOL, I voted option 3 thinking that nobody else would. I think I was wrong sad.gif
McKhaos
I miss the good old days of The Grave Digger .
moe
HELL YES!!! Oh can someone change my vote. I accidentally clicked on the first yes, instead of the second. Thanks.
Matt_L
That gotta be the baddest and niciest Monster Truck I've ever seen!!!111!!11! biggrin.gif

PBB
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gravedigger Wallpapers

HELL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif woot.gif
CRiZO
PEEP DA LIP ON DOS RIMS MAYNE!!! GANGSTA!
z0ne
What kind of engines do these trucks use? I'm guessing just a big block V8 with enough torque to twist a house apart, but, anyone find some numbers? I checked on gravedigger.com .. nothing..
PBB
Most are supercharged big-block V8s (~1500 bhp) with a modifed automatic drag-racing transmissions.

Here's specs on one: http://www.blackstallion4x4.com/specs.html

Some more setups: http://www.partsamerica.com/MotorsportsMon...uckDrivers.aspx

Good article: http://msadmin4.cc.com/mje/about/Article.2005-06-23.5204/
z0ne
QUOTE(PBB @ Apr 11 2006, 03:01 PM) *

Quite interesting, indeed tongue.gif

Also, don't the drivers stand up inside the cabs, not sit down, for better visibility?
PBB
Nope, the frame is built up under the body so despite the massive lift the drivers sit normal to the windshield.
White RSX
I want one to Autocross in. oh.gif
Phix
Also, you can independently steer the rear and front wheels.

Honestly, as redneck as the drivers come off as they're incredibly skilled and talented.
Cyclone
QUOTE(Phix @ Apr 12 2006, 01:26 AM) *
Also, you can independently steer the rear and front wheels.

Honestly, as redneck as the drivers come off as they're incredibly skilled and talented.

heh just cause someone talks slow doesnt mean they're stupid. But usually they are tongue.gif
Phix
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 12 2006, 08:36 PM) *
heh just cause someone talks slow doesnt mean they're stupid. But usually they are tongue.gif

They don't talk slow... they talk fast with an extreemly... and I mean EXTREMELY thick southern accent.
b0mb3r
I remember I was at a redneck bar once and they had some footage of monster trucks running, no girls just trucks biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.