Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: to sticker or not to sticker
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Compare & Contrast
leif
I went to my favorite gear shoppe the other day (out door stuff) and they had some really cool car decals for things I have bought, Like Kastle skis and Mad River Canoes...Now I have always been against stickers on cars, since I think they are mostly lame, but I bought the Legacy to better suit my out-of-doors life style, and to carry around these things...and they are really cool stickers

but im still not convinced...

what do you all think?
moe
Hahaha, if you put a bunch of "outdoorsy" stickers on it, you'll achieve in giving your Scooby what I call the "white" look. I have one sticker on my rear-window...the Carnegie Mellon one.
Jordan
haha the only thing worse would be if you drove a Volvo... no stickers man. putting those on would be like "HEY LOOK! I BOUGHT THESE!" no stickers... buying is not rebelling to quote Rage Against the Machine.
Phix
I saw a Mazda3 once with stickers everywhere. Kenwood stickers, MAZDA sticker, Pioneer sticker... it was EVERYWHERE.
Jordan
i have two DS stickers... but thats cause DS isnt a brand and i like DS and the stickers are neat and no one knows what DS is....

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS
goota
stickers on a car are fucking stupid. any stickers.
clarkma5
I am also against putting any stickers at all on my car. My only exception is those easily-removable vinyl clings for use for official things, like parking permits or what have you.
Uwe
The only single sticker allowed on my car is a Nurburgring sticker.
veritech
don't put stickers on ur car. its not cool sad.gif

the only sticker i allow on my car is a ferrari sticker.
DZ302
that's for tree huggers
clarkma5
QUOTE(DZ302 @ Feb 6 2006, 03:43 PM) *
that's for tree huggers

leif is a tree hugger.
RockStaRRR
i have the shocker sticker on the back bumper .... and it pretty funny watching people at red lights in my rear view mirror explaining to eachother what the shocker is
Jordan
QUOTE(veritech @ Feb 6 2006, 03:14 PM) *
don't put stickers on ur car. its not cool sad.gif

the only sticker i allow on my car is a ferrari sticker.

unless you drive a ferrari, which you dont. thats the dumbest thing ever...
clarkma5
Ha, my uncle's roommate has two cars...a Ferrari 328 GTS and a white Ford E350 van. He replaced the Ford emblems on the van with Ferrari stickers tongue.gif
RJ
You sticker and I will slap you... So what's it gonna be?
Uwe
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 7 2006, 02:25 AM) *
Ha, my uncle's roommate has two cars...a Ferrari 328 GTS and a white Ford E350 van. He replaced the Ford emblems on the van with Ferrari stickers tongue.gif

That still sucks.

If he would replace the Ferrari badges on the 328 with Ford emblems... now that would be cool. cool.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(PHiX @ Feb 6 2006, 02:34 PM) *
I saw a Mazda3 once with stickers everywhere. Kenwood stickers, MAZDA sticker, Pioneer sticker... it was EVERYWHERE.

Way to advertise what equipment your car has so people can steal it. Ricers are fucking stupid.

I just have my one trusty DS sticker on the rear window. The DS sticker has a very clean look to it, props diesel biggrin.gif

QUOTE(RockStaRRR @ Feb 6 2006, 07:02 PM) *
i have the shocker sticker on the back bumper .... and it pretty funny watching people at red lights in my rear view mirror explaining to eachother what the shocker is

Where did you get that? I want one.
veritech
QUOTE(Jordan @ Feb 6 2006, 04:34 PM) *
unless you drive a ferrari, which you dont. thats the dumbest thing ever...

its mad sick yo
CRiZO
I had a dallasimports.net one, but I shaved the badges yesterday, and took it off sad.gif

I think advertising for companies for free is dumb tho.

Moreso the "POWERED BY HONDA OMG" stickers.
Boxster17
I think stickers look so tacky....I would never do it. Sometimes maybe 1 can look alright, but anymore than that and I think it looks stupid.
DZ302
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 6 2006, 05:25 PM) *

he's got the poor man's ferrari and suddenly he thinks he's mario andretti
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(RJ @ Feb 6 2006, 08:26 PM) *
You sticker and I will slap you... So what's it gonna be?

You slap like a nancy so I fail to see the threat.
camshaft
Stickers on Thule racks and that sort of shit are ok, but on the actual car, no more than one (a DS sticker, of course).
Cyclone
Omg camshaft, where's dylan!?
Halflifehavock13
Don't get any stickers unless they say ROCKETS!!!!!!!
RockStaRRR
shockerstickers.com
Mr b00st
i've got a DS sticker and an apple sticker on the left rear quarter window. and a three rivers VW club sticker on the right rear quarter window.

I stay stickers are fine for quarter windows, nothing else ever. But they look nice on rear quarters IMO.
tune
Stickers are lamO
dukenukem
I have my parking permit sticker on the back window !!
tune
I have a very small Honda F1 sticker in my front window, so that my Dad can take my into work if he needs to. Not exactly the most secure method.
salvation
unless you are sponsered by a company don't do it
RockStaRRR
here you can put this sticker on it

http://www.fastwrx.com/spcnude.html
leif
I think i would need to put an * after the "keep attacking the nurumburg ring" and that * would mean (on forza)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.