Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karma really kicks ass
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Cyclone
So another manager from the iSoldIt ebay store I worked at was fired. He called our other store yesterday and told them about it and was looking for a job with our company. He told us that my old store has a pending lawsuit for lying to customers.

Basically what my old store would do, if we accidently broke something the owner would tell the customer it was broken when it came in. Of course there was only so many times you can pull off that lie and they finally got caught. This lady got really pissed off and has a suit against the store. Ah yes, karma is great. I'm really glad that place did fire me since I'm much better off now. I'm making more money, I don't have to put up with the bullshit, I don't have pissed off customers yelling at me all the time because our service sucks, etc. It's just so much better here.

Karma mother fuckers...
darinzon
yay
bankE46
i saw an episode of my name is earl the other day like that. funny show.
z0ne
thumbs_up.gif

what are the legal charges being brought against the other company? was it .. ISoldIt?
goota
ahaha woohoo for getting fired
Cyclone
QUOTE(z0ne @ Jan 25 2006, 05:50 PM) *
thumbs_up.gif

what are the legal charges being brought against the other company? was it .. ISoldIt?

I dunno exactly but it has to do with ripping off and lying to customers. The store breaking shit and lying to customers saying that it was like that so they dont have to pay out.
Goat
god damn how often did yall break shit, were yall playing baseball with it or what
Phix
Actually, I bet Cyclone broke like 75% of the shit... what, with wearing the helmet and riding a scooter in the shop then tonguing the mannequins and jacking the cameras....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.