Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Cyclone

My poor car has no friends sad.gif
Mr b00st
good lord, man, get a prostitute.
z0ne
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Jan 16 2006, 02:20 PM) *
good lord, man, get a prostitute.

i thought your sister was dating someone .. ?

laugh.gif zzzzingg!! sorry, thats the best i can come up with .. i went to bed at like 0130 and went to work at like 0900 .. i'm really tired =/ come back to me later, i should have something better then ..
PAULIE_D
Should change the title to "My emo GTI." wink.gif
Mr b00st
hey shutup my sister's dating a nice jewish boy.

..DYRAN?!?~
Cyclone
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ Jan 16 2006, 03:35 PM) *

hahah

Yeah it is dark.. and the sky is grey.. the color is lonely. Totally emo!
bankE46
maybe its because you scare people off. ever think about that? yea, people fear the bald head.
Cyclone
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Jan 16 2006, 05:07 PM) *
maybe its because you scare people off. ever think about that? yea, people fear the bald head.

:\ thats not cool
Phix
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 16 2006, 05:20 PM) *
:\ thats not cool

Exactly.

May I suggest a toupee?

Jordan
cyclone you should really find a VW club in your area and GO TO THEM. you need to get out more man. maybe you'll find a girl at one. i went to a VW meet in Tacoma, and this guy there had an absolutely GORGEOUS girlfriend, and he had the grossest fucking teeth i've ever seen, all crooked and CAKED with plaque. he was ugly too. go to a VW meet and make some friends... but word of caution, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT advertise your love for cats. people on here like cats too damn much... and its fucking weird.
Cyclone
QUOTE(Jordan @ Jan 17 2006, 07:10 PM) *
cyclone you should really find a VW club in your area and GO TO THEM. you need to get out more man. maybe you'll find a girl at one. i went to a VW meet in Tacoma, and this guy there had an absolutely GORGEOUS girlfriend, and he had the grossest fucking teeth i've ever seen, all crooked and CAKED with plaque. he was ugly too. go to a VW meet and make some friends... but word of caution, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT advertise your love for cats. people on here like cats too damn much... and its fucking weird.

Why are you assuming that because I posted a picture of my GTI sitting in a parking lot with not other cars around that I need to get out more and go get a girl? I rarely post on here and I talk to plenty of girls. What I need to do is fine one thats actually worth my time.

Also I know plenty of Vee-bubbers in my area too.

Thats just a random pic of my GTI sitting in the parking lot at work while im enjoying a cigarette.
Jordan
i assume cause well...no matter. trying to help you out. but nevermind.
Cyclone
QUOTE(Jordan @ Jan 17 2006, 07:22 PM) *
i assume cause well...no matter. trying to help you out. but nevermind.

lol

So you're basically saying the GTI = Girls? tongue.gif
midnightdorifto
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ Jan 16 2006, 12:35 PM) *

bankE46
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 17 2006, 07:28 PM) *
So you're basically saying the GTI = Girls? tongue.gif

worked for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.