Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The TRUTH behind sushi!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
PAULIE_D
click for video

tongue.gif
DZ302
lmao...that's pretty funny. i've never had to take my shoes off in a sushi restaurant though. i hate sushi, i always just order california rolls and shrimp tempura.
z0ne
i recently started to really like sushi. i like tuna rolls, salmon rolls, and snapper rolls. the ones filled with veggies aren't bad, either. also, chicken tempura and beef yakitori are damn good! but, i've got a question: the slices of fish that are cut and served over a little clump of rice, i think it's called sashimi .. how do you eat those properly?
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(z0ne @ Jan 14 2006, 05:40 PM) *
i recently started to really like sushi. i like tuna rolls, salmon rolls, and snapper rolls. the ones filled with veggies aren't bad, either. also, chicken tempura and beef yakitori are damn good! but, i've got a question: the slices of fish that are cut and served over a little clump of rice, i think it's called sashimi .. how do you eat those properly?

If it's over rice, its sushi. If it is over these little white strands (name?) it is sashimi. You just eat the thing whole.
z0ne

the 5 things on the front part of the dish .. looks like salmon.
TrueSlideXL
That's a parody, do some of those things and you'll get your food spit on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.