Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's 5am on Caturday morning
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Cyclone
Hi guys! I'm too lazy to goto sleep and my stupid ass volunteered myself to goto work on this great holiday of Caturday. Anyone awake? sad.gif

I don't have to be at work till 10 but I'm afraid if i goto sleep i wont be able to wake up easily.
Si_GTi
Couple of cans of Red Bull and you'll be fine biggrin.gif

I pulled a few all-nighters at Uni when deadlines were looming. It was great fun, but as you've noticed the forums kinda die off after about 2am! Getting too old to stay up through the night now though, I get grumpy tongue.gif

On this great day of Caturday, I've got a filthy car to wash and clean inside and out, and it's the FA Cup this weekend so my team (Aston Villa) are away to Hull City at 12:10pm and it's live on the BBC! w00t thumbs_up.gif

If you've only got a couple of hours until it's time to go to work, no point sleeping IMHO. Does more harm than good because you wake up after very little sleep and feel worse than if you'd stayed up! Just get yourself a shower and a good strong kick of caffeine before work and you'll be OK biggrin.gif
Dario
Ha! Who needs sleep

Yeah, it's 4 AM my time...
høgh
I slept to 4 pm this caturday. In total a good 15 hours.
Cyclone
Well I didn't goto work cause I didn't really have to. I havn't been to sleep because I've got too much shit on my mind. This isn't a good Caturday sad.gif
Renesis
meh, even if you don't really have to, you've been awake to go and need cash, so go!
Cyclone
QUOTE(Renesis @ Jan 7 2006, 01:21 PM) *
meh, even if you don't really have to, you've been awake to go and need cash, so go!

Thats true. I just dont feel like dealing with it today. I've got other shit on my mind. emo emo emo emo
Cyclone
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...8231&q=my+humps

My hump! Caturday!!
Goat
caterday.gif caterday.gif caterday.gif caterday.gif caterday.gif caterday.gif
leif
My friends Wife is in the hostpital, so im running his pizza place for a few days...which means I worked till 4AM this morning, and will be back there at 4PM today...helluvaway to spend a caturday.
Cyclone
QUOTE(leif @ Jan 7 2006, 02:47 PM) *
My friends Wife is in the hostpital, so im running his pizza place for a few days...which means I worked till 4AM this morning, and will be back there at 4PM today...helluvaway to spend a caturday.

Least you got pizza! Caturday and pizza Woo Woo!
leif
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 7 2006, 01:47 PM) *
Least you got pizza! Caturday and pizza Woo Woo!

I'm allergic to gluton, if I have wheat I'll puke for hours...so no pizza for me!
clarkma5
leif officially has a new nickname.

LORD GLOOM.
Cyclone
QUOTE(leif @ Jan 7 2006, 03:03 PM) *
I'm allergic to gluton, if I have wheat I'll puke for hours...so no pizza for me!

C'mon, live a little.
sticksman83
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 7 2006, 07:04 PM) *

This guy should be on tour with Madonna or something. Looks like someone missed their true calling.

I never go to sleep if I've got to be up a few hours later. Coz I never get up. What's bugging you anyway? Care to share?
nismo
QUOTE(Goat @ Jan 7 2006, 02:48 PM) *

goat..... wtf?
LMAO

Cyclone
clarkma5
Way to scratch your BLACK paint, phule.
Cyclone
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:26 PM) *
Way to scratch your BLACK paint, phule.

She needs a buffin anyways.
Goat
u no u like dat
Phix
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:05 PM) *
leif officially has a new nickname.

LORD GLOOM.

z0ne
roflsauze.
Cyclone
Well guys, I hope everyone had a great caturday. It's now over sad.gif
clarkma5
3 minutes left for me.

Woo?
Cyclone
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 8 2006, 02:57 AM) *
3 minutes left for me.

Woo?

Better celebrate fast!! You dont have much longer.
clarkma5
Nope, too late...the second I hit fast reply, my computer clock went to midnight.
leif
I object to being called 'Lord Gloom" I had a very nice Curry instead of Pizza, and made fun of my "employees" all night...I have a great time working there...by far the best collection of people I have ever seen.

there is
1) the 45 year old Body builder who lives with his mom
2) his alcoholic brother who was taken into custody in the UAE for teaching english without a licence
3) the chain smoking marathon runner who came in the top 10 durring this years event, and smoked as he crossed the finnish line
4) the 6'2" 95 pound "John" who gets completely drunk every night, and then gets robbed by prostitutes
5) the stoner who gets so High that he passes out for hours while on delivery

and me! the 24 year old MSc. who is working in a pizza place, telling slow customers that I dont have time to take their order if they dont know what the hell they want.

it is the best job on earth! (im not kidding)
Phix
QUOTE(leif @ Jan 8 2006, 06:54 AM) *
I object to being called 'Lord Gloom" I had a very nice Curry instead of Pizza, and made fun of my "employees" all night...I have a great time working there...by far the best collection of people I have ever seen.

there is
1) the 45 year old Body builder who lives with his mom
2) his alcoholic brother who was taken into custody in the UAE for teaching english without a licence
3) the chain smoking marathon runner who came in the top 10 durring this years event, and smoked as he crossed the finnish line
4) the 6'2" 95 pound "John" who gets completely drunk every night, and then gets robbed by prostitutes
5) the stoner who gets so High that he passes out for hours while on delivery

and me! the 24 year old MSc. who is working in a pizza place, telling slow customers that I dont have time to take their order if they dont know what the hell they want.

it is the best job on earth! (im not kidding)

That sounds HORRIBLE.
z0ne
i would love yelling at customers .. GTFO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED!
leif
I just tell them that I dont have time to read the menu to them on the phone and that if they come down i can give them a paper copy they can keep! 9 times out of 10 the fucks who have you read the menu to them over the phone just get a peperoni and mushroom or something along those lines.

patronizing customers is the best...

and its not awful...Its astounding to see how all these people work together...they all think they are master criminals...its hilarious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.