Full Version: An Examination of Liberian Marksmanship Techniques
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
ZonDa
Laughed for ages

http://www.ehowa.com/features/liberianmarksmanship.shtml
McKhaos
Gangsta style , buoy .
TrueSlideXL
SEE THIS? DO YOU SEE WHAT ARMS DEALERS CAN DO FOR KIDS NOW? People think gun control can save them?

Anyone notice what type of guns these are? I am pretty sure one is holding an AKS 74u in a few scenes. Not cheap stuff considering the surroundings.
McKhaos
An AK 47 isn't that expensive. You can get one on the black market for less than $100 .
TrueSlideXL
74u's are 10x more expensive.

Edit* oops I meant to say 100. But even a reproduction would be like $1500.
dukenukem
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Jan 6 2006, 12:59 PM) *
74u's are 10x more expensive.

Edit* oops I meant to say 100. But even a reproduction would be like $1500.

Its not like the militiamen bought it themselves ... there are much greater forces with lot more resources at play who fund them.
leif
alos, im sure alot of the guns came from killed solders...but I dont know why you would choose to outfit a unit with 74s instead of 47s, you dont get alot more for your extra cash. the 47 is one of the finest rifles ever made.
TrueSlideXL
QUOTE(leif @ Jan 6 2006, 07:38 PM) *
alos, im sure alot of the guns came from killed solders...but I dont know why you would choose to outfit a unit with 74s instead of 47s, you dont get alot more for your extra cash. the 47 is one of the finest rifles ever made.

Don't question 20 something year old soldiers with capes and life vests.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.