Cool thumbs_up.gif
I like Z3, is small, rear traction...and is a BMW! biggrin.gif
ZonDa
horrible. poor mans Z4
Jordan
QUOTE(Smartdriver @ Jan 4 2006, 12:11 PM) *
Cool thumbs_up.gif
I like Z3, is small, rear traction...and is a BMW! biggrin.gif

has anyone noticed this guys refreshing sense of undying enthusiasum? right on man.

Z3, totally a chick car. the first time i ever noticed one was when i was hanging out with the girl named jessica, a cute little girl, everyone had a crush on her. anyways, one drove by and she goes "that is my dream car!" ever since then i thought of them as nothing else than a girls car.
PAULIE_D
The 4th choice in the poll is somewaht confusing.
veritech
dead cold. its a cool car, but i dont like it. so does this mean i'm in the middle? wink.gif
adman31
I couldn't think of anything to say its a disgrace.
tune
Quickly move it!!!
DakianDelomast
Who the hell moved this?
clarkma5
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ Jan 4 2006, 06:46 PM) *
The 4th choice in the poll is somewaht confusing.

Fixed.

I voted cool. I dunno why this was moved, but if it only had 10 votes it shouldn't've been categorized anywhere anyway.
jbzonda
its cool, not frozen, only cuz the hatch version is dog ugly
milkmandan
always been a favorite of mine cause of james bond, so ice cold. the m coupe and roadster varients are just icing on the cake.
350Z
QUOTE(milkmandan @ Jan 6 2006, 06:07 PM) *
always been a favorite of mine cause of james bond, so ice cold. the m coupe and roadster varients are just icing on the cake.

The Z3 was in goldeneye for all of about 11 seconds and did nothing of any interest.
milkmandan
So?
DZ302
it's a slow, ugly piece of shit. uncool
Cyclone
QUOTE(The Nissan 350z rocks @ Jan 7 2006, 02:55 PM) *
The Z3 was in goldeneye for all of about 11 seconds and did nothing of any interest.

QUOTE(DZ302 @ Jan 7 2006, 08:00 PM) *
it's a slow, ugly piece of shit. uncool

Omg what does it trap!?
DZ302
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 8 2006, 01:42 AM) *
Omg what does it trap!?

Is that really all you have to contribute to this thread? Do you follow me around waiting for me to talk about straight line acceleration or something, and then discounting it completely as a factor in the appeal of a car as if your opinion on what makes a good car (big cupholders, seat warmers, "german engineering", and an effortless shifter that can be easily manipulated by limp wristed faggots) is the end all to everything? I don't ridicule you when you post about laundry or "dorifto action", so why would you waste your time trying so hard to be some sarcastic asshole whenever I talk about acceleration (why does everyone praise the new Bugatti? oh that's right, 1000hp and 250mph...where are you when everyone is having a bukkake session over that car)? Compensating for something?
350Z
QUOTE(milkmandan @ Jan 7 2006, 01:15 PM) *
So?

So of all the cars in all the bond films you have picked the weakest one to associate with the films.
milkmandan
I think its pretty obvious I don't care how important it was. I saw it as a kid, I liked it, and it probably started my interest in cars period. It's cool, to me, and that's the entire point.
Cyclone
QUOTE(DZ302 @ Jan 8 2006, 05:15 PM) *
Is that really all you have to contribute to this thread? Do you follow me around waiting for me to talk about straight line acceleration or something, and then discounting it completely as a factor in the appeal of a car as if your opinion on what makes a good car (big cupholders, seat warmers, "german engineering", and an effortless shifter that can be easily manipulated by limp wristed faggots) is the end all to everything? I don't ridicule you when you post about laundry or "dorifto action", so why would you waste your time trying so hard to be some sarcastic asshole whenever I talk about acceleration (why does everyone praise the new Bugatti? oh that's right, 1000hp and 250mph...where are you when everyone is having a bukkake session over that car)? Compensating for something?

BECAUSE ACCELERATION AND TRAP SPEEDS IS ALL YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT AND YOU'RE A GOD DAMN Z06 FAN BOY

I do recall you saying "Pfft a stripped out modded Z06 would beat a Veyron any day". Well, no shit! Then you reach for the radio, and wow its not there!

And yea, effortless shifters are definately what I want in a car. That and a huge dildo up my ass because ya know European cars are for limp wristed faggots.

In your opinion the only thing that makes a car good is how fast it is and the only thing that makes it fast is a quarter mile.
350Z
QUOTE(milkmandan @ Jan 8 2006, 05:36 PM) *
I think its pretty obvious I don't care how important it was. I saw it as a kid, I liked it, and it probably started my interest in cars period. It's cool, to me, and that's the entire point.

If anything that film put me off the Z3 "It has stinger missiles behind the headlights, machineguns an ejector seat and an oil slick deployer" does it use any of this? No, that was the one let down in the whole film.
Cyclone
QUOTE(The Nissan 350z rocks @ Jan 9 2006, 07:22 AM) *
If anything that film put me off the Z3 "It has stinger missiles behind the headlights, machineguns an ejector seat and an oil slick deployer" does it use any of this? No, that was the one let down in the whole film.

Heh, well its there if its needed. I think Goldeneye was the best bond movie.

The new Thunderbird which was in Die Another Day, Ford pimped it out for the movie. You only see it on screen for all of 5 seconds though with the trunk open.
350Z
Yeah fair enough but that wasnt a car I was expecting to do alot anyway.
DZ302
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 8 2006, 06:08 PM) *
I do recall you saying "Pfft a stripped out modded Z06 would beat a Veyron any day". Well, no shit! Then you reach for the radio, and wow its not there!

I never said that, you fucking douchebag. You are insane. You take all of the muscle car and Z06 remarks made by everyone and attribute them all to me. You are a moron and an asshat.

I never said the only thing that makes a car good is how fast it is. I'd like you to quote me wherever I said something like that. I called the Z3 a slow piece of shit because it's slow...and a piece of shit. It's buit like a Sentra and rides like one too.

Once again, acceleration isn't even the only thing I talk about. I'd like you to find the last 10 threads I posted in, and see how many I talked about acceleration in. It was probably only TWO. This and the thread about a FUCKING HIGHWAY RACE.

Do you have some gay obsession with me? Why do you constantly follow me around, looking for ways to point out the fact that I happen to like G forces? Is it really hurting anyone? I mean, I know it's really frustrating when you are some loser who needs to try and be some badass on a website filled with 15 year olds, but you could spread the hate you know.

My Trans Am has about 15x more suspension mods than engine mods, so how could I only care about acceleration?
Cyclone
http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?...pic=15655&st=50

While we're on the topic, I guess the H2 gets better gas mileage than a Prius because it has longer stroke therefore = More efficient ;p
DZ302
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 9 2006, 07:38 PM) *

that was like 5 threads in over a month that i mentioned trap speeds in, big deal. how many did i post in? a LOT more than 5 threads.

Look, I can do it too. I can sit here and insult you for being a GTI fanatic, and then do a post search!

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?...ts&highlite=gti

lolzzz omg amazing wow!!!!!111!!!
DZ302
i just counted...21 threads where i posted about trap speeds...since FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR asshole. i hardly post about it in everything. i bet i have posted in well over 100 different threads in that time.

EDIT: i did another search. with it listed in topic form, i had 17 pages of unique topics i posted in since Feb of '05. that whole trap speed thing resulted in only 3 pages, post form, meaning most of those posts were in the same fucking thread.

so again, how the hell do i always mention trap speed?
Cyclone
QUOTE(DZ302 @ Jan 9 2006, 11:01 PM) *
that was like 5 threads in over a month that i mentioned trap speeds in, big deal. how many did i post in? a LOT more than 5 threads.

Look, I can do it too. I can sit here and insult you for being a GTI fanatic, and then do a post search!

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?...ts&highlite=gti
lolzzz omg amazing wow!!!!!111!!!

Maybe because I FUCKING OWN ONE!? I'm not posting in thread after thread, "OMG THE GTI IS THE BEST CAR EVER IF YOU MOD IT YOU COULD MAKE IT FASTER THAN A VEYRON FOR CHEAPER AND BUY A HOUSE!"
DZ302
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Jan 9 2006, 08:09 PM) *
Maybe because I FUCKING OWN ONE!? I'm not posting in thread after thread, "OMG THE GTI IS THE BEST CAR EVER IF YOU MOD IT YOU COULD MAKE IT FASTER THAN A VEYRON FOR CHEAPER AND BUY A HOUSE!"

And I talk about trap speed when the topic of discussion is acceleration or the attributes of a car, since I...like many other people...tend to think of the DRIVETRAIN as part of the car.

How the fuck can you say that I always talk about trap speeds, when I post about trap speeds in literally less than 1% of the threads I post in? Are you that fuckin retarded? Do you just loooove bitching that much?
clarkma5
Not to be more a jerk then I need to be, but you've talked about trap speed in more than 39.17 of your posts, DZ.
DZ302
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 9 2006, 11:11 PM) *
Not to be more a jerk then I need to be, but you've talked about trap speed in more than 39.17 of your posts, DZ.

Out of like...10000 posts....

I've probably talked about engine noise more than trap speed, or even handling
clarkma5
I was merely being a semantic arguing jerkwad.

You said you've talked about trap speed in literally less than 1% of your posts...which, at the time, would be less than 39.17, and I was saying that that's not true.

And I honestly cannot recall you ever talking about engine noise.
DZ302
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 9 2006, 11:22 PM) *
I was merely being a semantic arguing jerkwad.

You said you've talked about trap speed in literally less than 1% of your posts...which, at the time, would be less than 39.17, and I was saying that that's not true.

And I honestly cannot recall you ever talking about engine noise.

I can...I think
clarkma5
Not saying you haven't, just saying I can't recall it.
DZ302
Seriously though...I should talk about trap speeds more...just so Cyclone actually has something real to bitch about
clarkma5
Uhhh no, please don't. You talk about them more than you realize you do I think.
DZ302
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 9 2006, 11:32 PM) *
Uhhh no, please don't. You talk about them more than you realize you do I think.

Numbers don't lie, and I post about it in a TINY fraction of the threads I post in.

I posted or quoted the word trap in a total of 30 threads, including the one I just made in the car garage. Keep in mind, this could be something as simple as "I was trapped in the room the other day"...either me typing it or me quoting somebody who said it.

I've posted in over 400 unique threads.

EDIT: ok here you go. from feb 6th 2005 until now, exactly 62 of my posts contained the word "trap" in some form. in that exact same time frame, i made exactly 1043 posts. how does that indicate me posting about trap speeds all the time? i don't get it.
clarkma5
Hey, that sounds like a wonderfully low percentage...but I just looked through my last 1000 posts and I said "trap" three times...twice in this thread and once when I was talking about how VW was trapped with the Phaeton or something like that. I imagine you would get a similar percentage for most members on this board.

To put it in perspective for you...
DZ302
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 10 2006, 12:02 AM) *
Hey, that sounds like a wonderfully low percentage...but I just looked through my last 1000 posts and I said "trap" three times...twice in this thread and once when I was talking about how VW was trapped with the Phaeton or something like that. I imagine you would get a similar percentage for most members on this board.

To put it in perspective for you...

Who cares? There are things that everybody talks about more than others, but you don't see me jumping down anyone's throat.
DakianDelomast
lol DZ I have one word. ROTARY
clarkma5
DZ...when you say something 20 times (and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt) more than the average person on the board, plus your tendency to talk about related things, I think it's understandable to expect it from you.
Banglemobile
So bad James Bond gave his away
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.