Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats everyone drinking tonight?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Jordan
So tonight i am going to a party at my sisters boyfriends house. bringing a girl for the night as well. so i had to buy somthing that she would like too. so i got Three Olives cherry vodka... its pretty good.i'll probably have some beer too. wat is everyone else drinking?
Cyclone
Sweet tea
Benny
JD and coke.
leif

Big rock, but only 1 or 2, as I'm not staying out late
Jordan
not staying out late?! its NEW YEARS EVE....!!!!
leif
im not a party guy...I much prefer low-key stuff...so im going to a friends house (who has kids) and staying for a few hours...then there is a CBC programme I want to listen to at 10:00-12:00, then it will probally be off to bed.
Jordan
....weird... are you at least going to drink a drink at 12? like... even when i was 5 i was drinking a glass of champagne at 12 on new years...
leif
no...most likely not...for 2000 I took my dog for a walk...since then it has been the same group of friends together, just being low key, and going home before or soon after 12:00
Jordan
damn... well if thats your thing man. thats your thing
nismo
Starbucks Double Mint Choccolate Chip Frappaccino and Starbucks Mint Hot Chocolate! rishi
Phix
Water.

The essence of life.
DZ302
probably tequila, can't say for sure yet though. whatever i will be drinking though will be accompanied by a large amount of water. i take pride in waking up bright and early feeling great after a long night of heavy drinking, when everybody else is having a near death experience.
goota
apple juice

:]
jbzonda
Bundaburg Rum biggrin.gif
Koof
I had coquito for the first time. good shit
Cyclone
I'm not drinking anything right now.
Halflifehavock13
Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Root Beer.

^Best rootbeer on the planet.
z0ne
there was a lot of beer last night, i had like .. iono a few cans .. wasnt anything good, just Coors light =/

i did manage to have some brandy with a friend of mine .. wasnt as good as i had hoped. also, i took a shot of some girls stomach ..

also, i smoked a cigar. i felt cool.
ZonDa
QUOTE(z0ne @ Jan 1 2006, 07:32 PM) *
there was a lot of beer last night, i had like .. iono a few cans .. wasnt anything good, just Coors light =/

i did manage to have some brandy with a friend of mine .. wasnt as good as i had hoped. also, i took a shot of some girls stomach ..

also, i smoked a cigar. i felt cool.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Coors Light laugh.giflaugh.gif

n i take it you mean, took a shot off a girls stomache, not of a girls stomache. that sounds like she was sick in a shot glass and you drank it.

n yes, smoking a cigar does make you feel cook ^.^
høgh
Tuborg and Tuborg.
Mr b00st
sparking grapejuice. i was t3h driver.

party ended at 12:15. I somehow got home, umm, three hours later.

:grin:
Si_GTi
I had real ale! Bishop's Tipple to be precise, one of the guest ales at the local pub where I celebrated the New Year biggrin.gif
nismo
Well my stupid ami friends brought over a bottle of courvoisier and I drank like a whale.
tard.gif
z0ne
QUOTE(ZonDa @ Jan 1 2006, 02:35 PM) *
laugh.giflaugh.gif Coors Light laugh.giflaugh.gif

n i take it you mean, took a shot off a girls stomache, not of a girls stomache. that sounds like she was sick in a shot glass and you drank it.

n yes, smoking a cigar does make you feel cook ^.^

yer, wz off her stomach, i didn't drink ne vomit laugh.gif

ps, coors light is dirt cheap, and its a high-school party staple .. just cos you have newcastle or tetley's doesnt mean you can be a dick tongue_crossed-eyes.gif
PBB
Quite a few bottles of MGD. tongue.gif
ZonDa
QUOTE(z0ne @ Jan 1 2006, 11:02 PM) *
yer, wz off her stomach, i didn't drink ne vomit laugh.gif

ps, coors light is dirt cheap, and its a high-school party staple .. just cos you have newcastle or tetley's doesnt mean you can be a dick tongue_crossed-eyes.gif

lol i know about coors. horrible stuff. like drinking your own fluids
A32
Coor's light is nowhere near as bad as Natural Light.

wow, last night...
Here is a list of all of the things i had in no particular order.
some johnnie walker red label scotch
two guinness draughts
a white russian
3 shots of bacardi 151
i lost count of how many Amstel light's
two smirnoff twists (yes, the bitch drinks tongue.gif )
and a few swigs of champagne
z0ne
QUOTE(ZonDa @ Jan 1 2006, 06:11 PM) *
lol i know about coors. horrible stuff. like drinking your own fluids

yeh, bt its better than drinking apple juice .. (iono where that came from, but that was teh first thing that came to mind)

and, A32, how was the white russain? i've never had a white one, just a black one .. also .. TWIST?! CMON MAN! TWIST?!?!
DZ302
i just woke up
ZonDa
QUOTE(z0ne @ Jan 1 2006, 11:28 PM) *
.. also .. TWIST?! CMON MAN! TWIST?!?!

hey if its alcoholic and its free then drink it down. (unless its coors ^^)
z0ne
very funny u ponce bastard angry.gif laugh.gif

nd we didnt ave twist .. cos the girls at the party even know its a vag drink
A32
A white russian is the same as a black... you just add cream. They are good.
HAHA I know. We had a whole case of it for the ladies. They are all light weights so i had to give them a hand. I didn't want it to go to waste. There's still like 10 left over :-/
z0ne
i hope for the sake of alcoholism that you took them .. they are like 40proof right? they are decent to have wen you're doing your homework or just lounging around.
A32
It was at my house. I got the leftovers. DS_Naughty2.gif
Nah, they are only 5% alcohol by volume (10 proof). About the same as a beer.
z0ne
Ace.
Jordan
i got drunk not hammered. i had to drive the girl home this morning so i didnt want a bizarre, puke if you blink, puke if you think hangover. i had a henry weinhards private selection (or somthing) beer that was delicious then i had 3 drinks of cherry vodka and club soda, and then i took a shot of the cherry shit, then i had a rum and coke, then i had a glass of champagne and about five glasses of water and a cranberry juice for electrolytes.
Pinecone
A $10 box of wine
one
Traditional Korean wine FTW.

San-Sa-Cha and Bek-seh-Ju
Jordan
QUOTE(Pinecone @ Jan 1 2006, 06:37 PM) *
A $10 box of wine

Franzia, the epitome of class... jeffry' fill my paper cup up with samore' uhdat ch-am-P-auug-nayyyyy!
z0ne
QUOTE(Jordan @ Jan 1 2006, 10:59 PM) *
Franzia, the epitome of class... jeffry' fill my paper cup up with samore' uhdat ch-am-P-auug-nayyyyy!

shut up you drunken idiot X.gif
porschedream
I went to my buddies place for a little get together. I ended up just drinking 1 Heinekin and a few shots for Malibu Mango Rum. It's really god. I never knew about it but I guess I should buy a bottle for any unexpected parties.
leif
I went to a friends house, had one Big Rock avoided a jerk who was drunk and looking for an argument (hard to do when there are only 7 of you) and hung out with 2 the two other guys by the fire pit.

I came home for 11:30, tuned into the Vancouver Broadcast of the CBC newyears special and laughed in the West Coast new year with Sean Cullen.
dukenukem
Johnny Walker Red Label Scotch Whiskey ...... and lots of it biggrin.gif
høgh
QUOTE(DZ302 @ Jan 2 2006, 12:30 AM) *
i just woke up

Bastard. I got home after the party at 7 am, and I had to get up 5 hours later because I had to go to a birthday party. Wasn't home until 11pm and today I had to get up at 9 am... school project due to tomorrow X.gif .

The first 7 hours of 2006 was a blast, but the rest sucked and is currently still sucking...
Forrest
I guess I missed this thread some how, new years was fun. Went to like 4 house parties and a bar. Pregamed with a mickey of Gibson's finest, and then a 15 of Club beer. Lots of crazy fun shit, and then next thing I know I'm wandering the streets aimlessly at 8 in the morning in a haze I made it home at 830 and slept well through dinner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.