Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attempted robbery - cashier black belt in karate
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
trail_boss2
LMAO @ his karate stance
Phix
Holy fuck.

That man is so fucking awesome. His stance is pretty LMAO worthy but a kick in the back is just pure men.
z0ne
wow, thats pretty sick .. that robber really had another thing coming rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(TheDenveryChannel.com)

When this 24-year-old man entered a convenience store in Modesto, Calif., recently, police said he was planning on robbing the store -- unaware that the man behind the cash register had a black belt in karate.

Quik Stop Night Manager Edward Petrossi said the robber pulled a knife and demanded money and that's when Petrossi went into his karate stance. He told the robber, "Bring it on."

"[I said] hey, you want my money ... right there, I chased him. He was just shocked," said Petrossi.

The would-be robber headed for the front door with Petrossi in hot pursuit.

Petrossi gives the man a kick in the back as he reaches the door.

Petrossi lands on his feet but the man was sent flying out the door.

The outside surveillance camera captures the action as it continues in the parking lot.

Petrossi follows the man outside as the man tries to head for his van.

The suspect got away, but not before the Petrossi used his cell phone camera to take a picture of the license plate of the van, which helped police catch the suspect later. 24-year-old Corey Allen Funk was arrested in Fresno for the attempted robbery. Police said that Funk is suspected in five robbery attempts in Modesto.
RJ
Karat-OWNED!!
trump
Police said that Funk is suspected in five robbery attempts in Modesto.

ahahahaha best part, the only way you could screw up 5 robberies is if you're genuinely retarded
z0ne
QUOTE(trump @ Dec 24 2005, 08:08 PM) *
ahahahaha best part, the only way you could screw up 5 robberies is if you're genuinely retarded

lol, the idiot doesnt even cover up his face or anything .. just a black hat and a black tee .. nice get-up .. also, he doesnt even have a weapon
darinzon
he had a knife
Pking688
Saw this on tv and i thought to myself I wish I had nunchuck skills
z0ne
QUOTE(Pking688 @ Dec 24 2005, 09:01 PM) *
Saw this on tv and i thought to myself I wish I had nunchuck skills

i have staff skillz. and computer hacking skillz. also, bow skillz on occasion.
Phix
QUOTE(z0ne @ Dec 24 2005, 09:38 PM) *
i have staff skillz. and computer hacking skillz. also, bow skillz on occasion.

lol, bow skills? imagine someone trying to rob you and you take out this vintage 1800s bow and shoot an arrow into his ass....
z0ne
QUOTE(PHiX @ Dec 25 2005, 01:13 AM) *
lol, bow skills? imagine someone trying to rob you and you take out this vintage 1800s bow and shoot an arrow into his ass....

it was a quote from napolean dynamite, dick.
Phix
QUOTE(z0ne @ Dec 25 2005, 01:55 AM) *
it was a quote from napolean dynamite, dick.

Oooooh.

DS_Skeptical2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.