Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some kind of ferrari destroyed
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
trail_boss2

I dont know why the circle is there.

CRiZO
what bothers me is knowing there is a body part under that green sheet.
DakianDelomast
Whaddaya mean "some kind". Name me a ferrari other than the enzo that could snap in half because of its carbon fibre composite body.
CRiZO
or another ferrari with the enzo's wheels tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(CRiZO @ Nov 6 2005, 12:52 PM) *
or another ferrari with the enzo's wheels tongue.gif

No other Ferrari road car made has center locking hubs. rolleyes.gif
Jordan
saw this on another forum. its a shame... looks like Ferraris pre-requisites for Enzo owners, didnt filter out this guy.
CRiZO
I thought other Ferrari's like the stradale and the f50 had the hubs... I just meant the wheels. I can't think of another Ferrari that has those specific wheels.

I love the internet. I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
DakianDelomast
Please that first photo is clearly a square, just like the enzo.
CRiZO
Okay I'm not getting what your point is... I agreed it was an Enzo after your first post
DakianDelomast
tard.gif Ok at this point I'm just walking away.
CRiZO
I'm gonna watch the vapor trails fade away. Goodbye my love.
porschedream
Isn't carbon fibre supposed to be strong?
clarkma5
QUOTE(porschedream @ Nov 6 2005, 01:07 PM) *

it is very strong under tensile and compressive loads, but can't take a sideways force like metal can (aka, by bending)...instead it just breaks.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(porschedream @ Nov 6 2005, 04:07 PM) *

Its a very brittle material as well. Its not capable of absorbing as much energy as a metal so rather than deform it just breaks. Usually giving spectacular results as seen above.
z0ne
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Nov 6 2005, 04:12 PM) *
Its a very brittle material as well. Its not capable of absorbing as much energy as a metal so rather than deform it just breaks. Usually giving spectacular results as seen above.

yeh it just kinda splinters and flys apart.
Beppe
Happened a couple of days ago; near my town...in the south part of Milan. The guy was 41 years old...and died of course.
Pking688
Horrible, just horrible.
PhoBoyJimmy
How in the SHIT can someone drive as wreckless as that? Looks like the driver made it a one car accident and obviously didn't live to tell about it.
PAULIE_D
If anyone can find the article related to this accident, please provide a link. thanks.
Cyclone
I call dibs on the engine biggrin.gif

Wow this really sucks though, i know the guy was having a blast before this happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.