Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The dutch equivalent of pimp my ride
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
993ti
I don't even watch the show but we have a topic on my site were we flame the hell out of it
Prepare to laugh your socks off laugh.gif

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

993ti

Jordan
the Mini convertible is cool. so is the green BMW... if it wasnt green.
i like the alfa wagon too.

there are some cool ones. the split window mus is awsome!
993ti
The mini was meant to look like a bumpercar sad.gif
ZonDa
HAHAH some of those are AUWFUL! rice boys round here have nicer cars ^.^
Renesis
this one is decent

z0ne
NOOO!! rice my ride has invaded another continent! so sorry, autovisie laugh.gif

btw some of those are absolutly HORRID.

thread hijack:
what do you think you would do if you brought your car to PMR, or this dutch equivilent, and you HATED the outcome of your "new" car?
993ti
Sell it on an internet auction site like ebay, that's what they did here laugh.gif
Autovisie
QUOTE(z0ne @ Oct 29 2005, 10:17 PM)
NOOO!! rice my ride has invaded another continent! so sorry, autovisie laugh.gif

This show sucks ass. This isn't even rice.. It's just.. sick.gif

That green BMW is driving in my town, I should get some pics of it. And I've seen that ladybug car on the side of the road with engine trouble. laugh.gif
PBB
QUOTE(993ti @ Oct 29 2005, 02:38 PM)

Daddy like.
Jordan
z0ne, for PMR you dont HAVE to do it... i mean its by entrant so the people that put thier cars are willingly entering it in and they understand that their stuck with what they get. as far as i know there isnt any contract saying you cant sell it though.

my question is, does PMR do any mechanical/performance work? some of the cars that go on there can't be in too good of mechanical shape... but if they dont that'd be lame as hell having a well done car(maybe ugly, but its well done) that isnt reliable.

also... i like how they didnt do anything to this laugh.gif
Smartdriver
I like this Golf Variant! biggrin.gif

snakefood
QUOTE(993ti @ Oct 29 2005, 08:36 PM)

this one looks great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.