Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: October Exercise 2 Results
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
raheel_qamar
The Contest entries were good but I was dissappointed with the votes...very few people voted....Anyways the contest was good and some excellent chops were there.....

This was the original image to be edited,

Here are the entries with the corresponding contestants :

Chop No. 1 [Hansvonaxion]

Chop No. 2 [s3r4x - FG]

Chop No. 3 [raheel_qamar - FG]

Chop No. 4 [Damian - FG]

Chop No. 5 [A32 - DS]

Chop No. 6 [Sugar Daddy - FG]

Chop No. 7 [ATsucks - FG]

Chop No. 8 [andyhui - FG]

Chop No. 9 [tranceshakeel - FG]

And Here are the results :

In 3rd position with 9 points is s3r4x

In 2nd Position with 11 points is A32

In 1st Position with 19 points is ATsucks

Congrats to all the contestants.....

I will post the voters comments and the results excel sheet soon. ...I am getting late for a lecture....meanwhile post your comments
raheel_qamar
Chop 1 :

Went a little more out there this time.

Chop 2 :

heres my best chop ever... and many many thanks to my good friend **** who gave me true critic..

Chop 3 :

A Useless chop….does not deserve any votes…..Too little time spent….will do better next time

Chop 4 : No. Comment
Chop 5 : No. Comment
Chop 6 : No. Comment

This is my frist real try at a chop. I changed the color to a dark blue, added graphite rims and mesh grills. The hardest part was getting the rims to look right. Someday I might get them to look as good as the ones in the other contests.

Chop 7 :

Esate cars are generally not chosen for their sporiness, speed or handling. The term "Sport Wagon" is used far too loosely; sport combi, SUV, which in my opinion is the worst of them all. These cars aren't designed to haul ass, they're designed to haul your living room from A to B!

This is one of the reasons I kept my design of the Volvo V50 as recognisably Volvo and estate, but adding the illusion of sport with the right kind of highlights and bold lines. The windshield has been pulled back slightly to add to that "sportiness". No crazy, useless body kit, cars like this car heavy enough and generally have a low drag. I focused on minor, but big details, like the rims, rather than changing the whole rim, I worked on the existing one. No new headlights except darkening the housing and adding lights. Nothing in this chop was taken away, only added.

Chop 8 : No. Comment

Chop 9 :

This the first chop I have really made an effort on, and consider this one of my best so far. All bodywork has been brushed, rims have been changed, vinyls added (which took a lot of time because of the amount of selection), colour changes and grills added inside the vents. the position of the original front grill has also been changed.
A32
for the record... the discoloring on of the background near the windshield on my chop couldn't be seen on my laptop screen. I'm not "that" sloppy. :-P

Damian is a dieselstation member.

Thanks to everyone that voted.
White RSX
QUOTE(A32 @ Nov 1 2005, 04:22 PM)
for the record... the discoloring on of the background near the windshield on my chop couldn't be seen on my laptop screen. I'm not "that" sloppy. :-P

Damian is a dieselstation member.

Thanks to everyone that voted.

Best chop. whistle.gif I didn't see the sloppiness either, must be one of those CRT nazis.

I really didn't like the one that won, probably the reflection on the hood.
raheel_qamar
Congrats A32,

The funny part near the car was not visible on my PC either...but it came up when I uploaded it....
Damian
yeah, i am a member and have been for some time. I just havn't had time to post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.