Full Version: test song whoa
Dieselstation Car Forums > Forum Issues > Test Forum
Cyclone
Why does all the eurodance whatever music sound the same? :|
z0ne
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Oct 19 2005, 02:46 AM)
Why does all the eurodance whatever music sound the same? :|

it's over your head tongue.gif

btw i totally fucken rule cos i'm in like 3 peoples signatures.. quote me and get +2 DS puntos!
Renesis
haha thanks for that one, I love this group
ZonDa
Euro-Rave from Newcastle ^.^

http://rapidshare.de/files/7659809/03_Turbo-D.mp3.html
Renesis
one, would you by any chance have "Wizards of Winter" ?

I've been trying to find it since that video but never have been able to. sad.gif
nismo
QUOTE(Renesis @ Dec 15 2005, 10:55 AM) *
one, would you by any chance have "Wizards of Winter" ?

I've been trying to find it since that video but never have been able to. sad.gif

The name of the song is "Wizards In Winter" - They have it on thier site..... you must not have looked hard.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia/index.shtml
Phix
QUOTE(nismo @ Dec 18 2005, 01:45 PM) *
The name of the song is "Wizards In Winter" - They have it on thier site..... you must not have looked hard.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia/index.shtml

YEah, but I want MP3 format, dammit.
nismo
Then find it yourself.
Renesis
exactly, streaming isn't worth shit.

And FYI I did try to find it and I'm sure PHiX did too
nismo
QUOTE(Renesis @ Dec 18 2005, 04:22 PM) *
exactly, streaming isn't worth shit.

And FYI I did try to find it and I'm sure PHiX did too

You must suck at looking for a song... I typed in "Wizards in winter" in.... get this.... A FILE SHARING PROGRAM! And guess what it found?
Phix
Ugh. I really don't feel like installing LimeWire or any other P2P software.
nismo
Nothing is ever good enough for you and renesis. "Streaming isn't worth shit!" "I don't FEEL like installing Limewire". BLAH BLAH STFU. If you two are too fucking lazy and are gonna complain about it not being in a mp3 file then STFU. Instead of bitching, maybe just asking for the damn file would be acceptable.

If you email me I will send you the damn file, or are you too lazy to email me? tampafirefox@gmail.com
one
Ren, most of this stuff I find are on myspaces and xangas, I like the songs so I just copy/paste here so I can savelinkas>

Yeah, but if Nismo hasn't sent you the song yet, I'll find it sooner or later.
Renesis
QUOTE(nismo @ Dec 19 2005, 10:47 PM) *
Nothing is ever good enough for you and renesis. "Streaming isn't worth shit!" "I don't FEEL like installing Limewire". BLAH BLAH STFU. If you two are too fucking lazy and are gonna complain about it not being in a mp3 file then STFU. Instead of bitching, maybe just asking for the damn file would be acceptable.

If you email me I will send you the damn file, or are you too lazy to email me? tampafirefox@gmail.com

that's so kindly offered.. very inviting
RJ
hah, i'm so bored i
m bump
ing test thr
eads for no app
arent rea
son and i do no
t know wh
y i'm typ
ing like thi
s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.