Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
Phix
There it is. Suggestions on a remedy?

Benny
Splurge on a dry cell battery.
DakianDelomast
Baking soda and water.
clarkma5
A potato in a glass of water with two electrodes sticking out of it!
Phix
Why did that happen though? Does the battery need replacing?

Just was hit off with that solution, Dakian?
DakianDelomast
Itsan oxidation reaction on the terminals and isn't a big deal at all. Batteries have acid in them, so logically putting a base on the terminals will reverse the reaction.
Phix
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Oct 4 2005, 07:57 PM)
Itsan oxidation reaction on the terminals and isn't a big deal at all. Batteries have acid in them, so logically putting a base on the terminals will reverse the reaction.

Any way to prevent it?
DakianDelomast
Nope!
Phix
What can i subsitute instead of a wire brush?
DakianDelomast
Your tongue.

Steel wool might also work.
bankE46
have your car crushed and sold for scrap?
DakianDelomast
Best.
IRC.
Convo.
Ever.

[20:15] <DakianDelomast> ELECTRICITY IS SCIENCE TALK FOR SATAN
[20:15] <Phix> I'm laughing but I reall wanna cry. sad.gif
[20:15] <clarkma5> you could stick the terminals in your mouth as long as you don't do it at the same time >:O
[20:15] <Phix> God, I hate electricity. The world would rule without electricity bullshit.
[20:15] <clarkma5> HELLO
[20:15] <clarkma5> YOU ARE ON A COMPUTER
[20:15] <clarkma5> >:OPOPOPOPOPOPOPO
[20:16] <White_RSX> I'm literally lolling.
[20:16] <DakianDelomast> me 2
[20:16] <Phix> So? maybe without power I'd be racing Oxes on the backfields against my neighbouring farmer's son while frollicking his 10 daughters.
Cyclone
laff0rx0rz0z

Vaselean will help reduce all of that. But I'm not sure you'd be able to handle vaselean without rubbing it all over your penis first
Phix
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Oct 4 2005, 10:12 PM)
laff0rx0rz0z

Vaselean will help reduce all of that. But I'm not sure you'd be able to handle vaselean without rubbing it all over your penis first

You clearly know how my mind ticks. thumbs_up.gif
Jordan
no way to prevent it, but you can prolong it. There are these little red and green rings that go around the terminals. They work for me at least. Called terminal protectors or somthing like that. They are like two bucks anywhere batteries are sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.