Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drawing Request
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Phix
I forgot who said this.. . I think Fiend?

Anyway, can somebody draw a busy highway/freeway with a beluga whale with camoflauging shooting flames out of its blowhole while racing a helicoptor?

Thanks!
White RSX
No.
Jordan
QUOTE(PHiX @ Aug 21 2005, 08:44 PM)

Anyway, can somebody draw a busy highway/freeway with a beluga whale with camoflauging shooting flames out of its blowhole while racing a helicoptor?

Thanks!

uh..... fuck no.
porsche944
QUOTE(Jordan @ Aug 22 2005, 01:15 AM)
QUOTE(PHiX @ Aug 21 2005, 08:44 PM)

Thanks!

uh..... fuck no.

yah it was jordan
z0ne
holy crap .. paypal me twenty USD and ill do it wink.gif but other than that, thats a huge request
moe89
i'll do it for free if you want a toddler's rendition of it tongue.gif
Phix
You god damn bitches...

Go ahead, moe.
moe89
porsche944
mines better
moe89
mines cooler. and in yours, the helicopter is destroying things, he's supposed to be racing the whale not help him blow things up laugh.gif
porsche944
if the buluga has weapons then the helicopter needs to too
moe89
the fire is just the exhaust from the rocket fuel that the Beluga is running on, the helicopter already can fly. why give it more advantages?
Jordan
hahahaaaaaa moe... "Race of the Century"
chillinmofo1
QUOTE(moe89 @ Aug 24 2005, 11:56 AM)

Beluga whales are white/light blue tongue.gif
z0ne
chillinmofo .. look at PHiX's request.. his whale has to be camoflauged .. its an infidel whale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.