Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Army blowing shit up
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
FlyLow
Pretty cool, looks like they are doing tons of damage to Iraq.

http://www.maplebrookwest.com/Marines/Fall...llujahFinal.wmv
z0ne
that's pretty fucking awesome.. not the pointless war, but the blowing shit up.

and on that note, i'm going to go play some Call of Duty.
Cyclone
I'm still confused with why every military and car video has to use hard rock from the early 90's....
FlyLow
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Aug 3 2005, 04:42 PM)
I'm still confused with why every military and car video has to use hard rock from the early 90's....

Korn is more in the later 90's isnt it? But do you honestly want to know? Ever sinse napster came out, music has declined in quality. I really fucking hate music these days. So much fakeness it makes me sick. sad.gif

Another reason could be that most of the people in the army grew up to that music and same to the people that have videos on the internet, They have enough money to have cars that are cool enough to be on videos and also grew up to that music.

By the way, I think 90's were the best for EVERYTHING.
Cyclone
QUOTE(FlyLow @ Aug 3 2005, 09:07 PM)
Korn is more in the later 90's isnt it? But do you honestly want to know? Ever sinse napster came out, music has declined in quality. I really fucking hate music these days. So much fakeness it makes me sick.  sad.gif 

Another reason could be that most of the people in the army grew up to that music and same to the people that have videos on the internet, They have enough money to have cars that are cool enough to be on videos and also grew up to that music.

By the way, I think 90's were the best for EVERYTHING.

Well, yea true. But really every video I download nowadays that are made by people on the internet have either Metallica, Disturbed or Korn blasting. What the hell?

I mean I grew up to the same music and I have a car cool enough for videos but really whenever I made videos, I turned the music off and LET YOU LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF THE CAR!!! Nothing pisses me off more than a video where all the sounds are muted except the music. Shows lack of effort in the editing process.
darinzon
hold on, where's the video of all the americans getting killed by car bombs and shit?

wait, no. that's not what we want to see now, is it?
DZ302
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Aug 3 2005, 06:02 PM)
Nothing pisses me off more than a video where all the sounds are muted except the music. Shows lack of effort in the editing process.

yeah i don't understand those, especially when it's a car you know is going to sound badass. i don't watch car videos to hear some shitty papa roach song from '01, i watch them to watch and LISTEN to the car
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(refinehatelovex @ Aug 4 2005, 12:48 AM)
hold on, where's the video of all the americans getting killed by car bombs and shit?

wait, no. that's not what we want to see now, is it?

ah ha ah ha ah ha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
JBP
awsome

GIVE EM HELL!!!! cool.gif
Sant'Agata
That was an awesome video...
Renesis
Fucking stupid.

I always hated soldiers, american or not I don't care, I just don't think we can trust young dumbasses with too much testosterone and this video proves my point.

Why did they destroy that tower anyway?

I can't believe you guys are happy to see that, your fucking taxes are paying for the ammo they're wasting, and they're destroying stuff they shouldn't.

Maybe you wouldn't find it funny if those were Al Quaeda soldiers destroying stuff in USA?
DakianDelomast
Holy shit renesis you are a complete idiot. Don't hate the man or woman who's been put out there to fight someone else's war.
DZ302
QUOTE(Renesis @ Aug 10 2005, 06:18 PM)
Fucking stupid.

I always hated soldiers, american or not I don't care, I just don't think we can trust young dumbasses with too much testosterone and this video proves my point.

Why did they destroy that tower anyway?

I can't believe you guys are happy to see that, your fucking taxes are paying for the ammo they're wasting, and they're destroying stuff they shouldn't.

Maybe you wouldn't find it funny if those were Al Quaeda soldiers destroying stuff in USA?

you're an idiot. just because they added a soundtrack to it, doesn't mean what you saw wasn't part of the mission. they can't just go around blowing shit up for the hell of it, that's how you get yourself a lovely little court marshal.
Renesis
I didn't expect americans to like my reply, but then again it was americans in that video so.. I get why you say that. If they had been french I'd think the same.

War is stupid, and I don't like terrorists either, nor do I like the idea of war without soldiers (just people pressing buttons to bomb a country)

I know I'm idealistic, but what the heck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.