Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deviantArt's car-related artists?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Giancarlo
Has anyone found some really talented folks on the site? So far i've found ~husseindesign and `dangeruss. The first focusing on drawing concept cars of his own design then bringing them to life, the second focusing on some ridiculously detailed car and bike renders. He also does vector work.

Check them out if you already haven't. thumbs_up.gif
one
WOW, Dangeruss is SKILLED. Nice posts.
høgh
QUOTE(one @ Jun 25 2005, 12:36 AM)
WOW, Dangeruss is SKILLED. Nice posts.

That is fucking crazy!!

And i joined deviantArt once and uploaded a few pics, but 2 mins later i got a PM from some other member, something like, "OMG i love your pictures!!1 wanna be friends with me!!? (and then some girl name i cant remember)" and another PM asking if i wanted to put this person on my friends list... I haven't really logged onto my account since...
TrueSlideXL
They both suck, freeware models updated with a few hours of work is not worthy of praise.
Giancarlo
QUOTE(høgh @ Jun 24 2005, 04:13 PM)
That is fucking crazy!!

And i joined deviantArt once and uploaded a few pics, but 2 mins later i got a PM from some other member, something like, "OMG i love your pictures!!1 wanna be friends with me!!? (and then some girl name i cant remember)" and another PM asking if i wanted to put this person on my friends list... I haven't really logged onto my account since...

Yeah it's a pretty shitty site, lol. Crashes like a motherfucker. I just like checking out what other people can do.
ilov2xlr8
you forgot to add my name :
http://ilov2xlr8.deviantart.com/

or
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/457118
darinzon
me too... refinehatelovex.deviantart.com

i don't even know why use it, it's so slow and it always fucks up
Supafresh
so where can i get these free models at so i can make my own wallpapers too smile.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Jun 25 2005, 09:44 AM)
They both suck, freeware models updated with a few hours of work is not worthy of praise.

What the fuck are you talking about? Oh yea, I forget... You are the knower of all things, nm!
TrueSlideXL
The 3d models guys post up there. Register on the site and use the search function to see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.