Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infiniti M35/45
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
spitfire
ok first of all, the following pics don't do this car any justice at all(but they were the best i could come up with)
i've seen a few of these so far with the factory kit and i just love them :heart:

definately better looking/ sounding than it's japanese counterparts, the acura RL and the lexus GS

Engine type
M45 4.5-liter (4,494cc) 32-valve V8, aluminum-alloy block and heads. Low-friction molybdenum-coated pistons.
M35 3.5-liter (3,498cc) 24-valve V6, aluminum-alloy block and heads. Low-friction molybdenum-coated pistons.

Drive type
M45 Rear-wheel Drive
M35 Rear-wheel Drive or available Intelligent All-wheel Drive (AWD)

Horsepower
M45 335 hp @ 6,400 rpm
M35 280 hp @ 6,200 rpm

Torque
M45 340 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm
M35 270 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm

more specs @ http://www.infiniti.com/content/model/Mode...,,123084,00.htm
arnge
Way coool and what is that in the middle of the console and i-drive system?
moe89
this car is very awesome! It looks atleast 14 times better in real life.
Phix
Sexy. Very sexy. I love the rear and I love that interior.
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(kron @ Jun 5 2005, 03:04 PM)
Engine type
M45  4.5-liter (4,494cc) 32-valve V8, aluminum-alloy block and heads. Low-friction molybdenum-coated pistons.

woot.gif A V8 in a japanese sedan!?

WHOA!

laugh.gif kidding
Tyler4
It's a cool car for sure. I was behind one in town the other day and just couldn't stop looking at it.
Boxster17
See ads for it all the time....love it!
Mr b00st
i rate it cool. would be cool-er except for the mandatory slushbox tranny!
Pking688
Performance wise it is pretty sweet, but for a sedan the interior sucks. I mean at the Chicago auto show i broke the ashtray by using it and the Navigation nipple controller isn't very sleek. Not to mention the tonka truck buttons.
moe89
i like the unpolished wood trim that you can get thumbs_up.gif
Avalon
Very good, but not cool. (I understand Dakian's reasoning now)
Tirminyl
QUOTE(Mr b00st @ Jun 6 2005, 01:37 PM)
i rate it cool. would be cool-er except for the mandatory slushbox tranny!

ditto
snakefood
m45 is a good looking car!
McKhaos
The interior is awesome , but the exterior looks too bland in my oppinion . I'll just give it a cool .
Halflifehavock13
Those tail lights remind me of a mitsubishi mirage. Dont know if thats a good thing or not.
clarkma5
Typical infiniti...I gave it an MJU, but it's borderline uncool.

It's not a car that's extremely well-engineered...it's very spec-sheet driven. It's really quite vulgar and is far too focus-grouped. Another spineless car from a spineless company run by the marketing men.
moe89
I love infiniti's, to me they always seem to have everything that i want in a car for a decent price.
is2scooby
Hotness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.