Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic > Legends
dondon
Hey I posted a gay thread at supercarfreak.net, anyway, typing...my fucking kids. Jesus. My older teenager starts acting like a jerk to me today. He was working for me down in the CME. I told him to get more trading cars, and then he tells me "What is this the fu cking U.N now?" huh.gif I think my kids on drugs..or I am I dont know, I am not sober, atleast I am? Wait. Then my little 10 year old tells me she wants 8 dvds woot.gif Ummm thumbs_down.gif No. My wife nagging me about the kitchen windows and fuk. Sleep? No gonna go watch spice channel and wak off. May be do a crossword puzzle. Or watch big red one. I dont know anymore, my head hurts. X.gif I feel like this is a some kind of xanga blog you guys talk about. Jeez, I am gonna do my wife. No. freaked.gif Yes. Ha.
fiber optic
THe only thing I know of to rival drunk dialing is drunk posting.

In before the lock. tongue_crossed-eyes.gif X.gif huh.gif
Dylan
Wow. You're the best dad evar.
nismo
You wouldn't buy your kid 8 dvd's? My parents would.
bankE46
haha, how complicated the lives of rich people are. laugh.gif
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 3 2005, 10:43 PM)
My wife nagging me about the kitchen windows and fuk. Sleep? No gonna go watch spice channel and wak off. May be do a crossword puzzle.

Another gem for the Hall of Fame! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.