Max. Power [Bhp at rpm] 250 at 5800 1
Max. Torque [lb-ft (Nm) at rpm] 249 (337) at 4400
Bhp/Liter 71.5
0 - 60 mph [secs] 5.9 (MT)
1/4 mile [secs at mph] 14.6 (MT)
Top Speed [mph] 140
Lateral acceleration [g] 0.81
Fuel Economy [City/Hwy in mpg] 21 / 26

Standard Equipment: air conditioning, AM/FM/CD with six speakers and speed-sensitive volume control, cargo net, automatic headlamps, fog lights, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors, eight-way power driver's seat, power windows with front auto-down, power mirrors, power locks, cruise control, intermittent wipers, remote keyless entry with remote trunk release, 60/40 split rear seat with lock, tilt steering column, steering wheel audio controls, leather-wrapped steering wheel, sun visor extensions

Options as Tested (MSRP) ABS and Side Airbag Package ($800) includes anti-lock brakes, side-impact and side-curtain air bags; Leather Package ($3000) includes leather seating surfaces, padded leather armrest cover, simulated leather door trim panels, heated front seats, auto-dimming mirror, heated outside mirrors, HomeLink universal transceiver, automatic climate control, one-touch power sunroof, Bose audio system with eight-speakers AM/FM/CD6, trunk lid tri

McKhaos
Your folks bought another car , nismo?
Raven
Cool, probably the best looking Nissan I've ever come across.
Boxster17
I like everything but the rear of it for some reason. It just looks a bit awkward to me. I prefer the SE-R though...
nismo
QUOTE(McKhaos @ May 17 2005, 12:35 PM)
Your folks bought another car , nismo?

Yeah. My car is the Oddy in teh garage.
dukenukem
you sure have hit some major cash wink.gif
moe89
so you bought ANOTHER car? biggrin.gif
good choice
Mr b00st
wow. how about mommy keeps your minivan and you get the Altima?

...just a thought.

I give it an "uncool" for torque steer.
nismo
My parents have hit major cash. I haven't. LOL
Halflifehavock13
Haha "moe uncool"
porschedream
Uncool because I see one every minute and the style bores me after a while.
Windshield
I'm really sick of seeing the faddy tailights on this car. The Altima is good at what it does, but I prefer the Accord.
Cyclone
I actually really like the Altima. It's side profile is sexy imo. They got the wheel arches and wheel gap PERFECT and it looks great! I'm surprised at how quick it is too.
snakefood
this nissan is cool! one of the best looking sedans from nissan!
ShinRa
uncool, sorry but my mom drives one and so does every 3rd mom :\

see em way 2 often so they bore me now.
jbzonda
its cool, nothing more.
nismo
This car is fun as hell to drive. It has nice sound to it too.
Renningrad
cool, looks cooler than the accord and Camry
Boxster17
Once others said how much they see it around then I started to notice that they're everywhere as well. I still hate the back and those lights...they look too big and bulky or something. But I've heard they're a blast to drive around from people I know that have them...
Mr b00st
out car shopping today i looked at the altimas... our dealer had 14 3.5SE's on their lot... well 14 3.5's some SL's some SE's... and three SE-R's...

AND NOT A SINGLE WITH THREE PEDALS!
goota
our family has a 96 altima GLE, i must say it is a fun car to drive. cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.