Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yorkville sightings
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
Titanboy_24
Hey guys,

I made my first ever trip out to the infamous Yorkville in Toronto. I saw a bunch of nice cars including a red Ferrari F430 and three 360's. I forgot that my ISO was set at 1600 so the original pictures came out horrible. I ran them through neatimage and they came out a bit better.

The excursion getting towed is owned by 50 Cent. He is in Toronto shooting a music video and I guess one of his "G-unit buddies" parked it in the wrong place.

Enjoy the pics,

Lucas

http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album490
Benny
i love yorkville in the summer, such a beautiful place happy2.gif
Phix
If you've ever seen a Lavish Auto Sales dealer near York University the owner and his family are friends of the family.
z0ne
nice pics.. i like the last ferrari pic with the taillights ... drool3.gif

btw, rich ass canucks
Pking688
Yeah, wtf whats with the rich canucks? Was it warm there? Why are there so many people with convertibles? In chicago its barely 70.
Jordan
why oh why does that little blonde woman get a 911 Turbo Cab? that bitch probabaly has a tiptronic...
Cyclone
QUOTE(Fiend @ May 9 2005, 07:40 PM)
why oh why does that little blonde woman get a 911 Turbo Cab? that bitch probabaly has a tiptronic...

I was wondering why shes parking on the sidewalk.

She can barely see over the steering wheel! We'll see it on WreckedExotics.com in a few months when she presses the gas pedal by accident and runs it off a parking deck.
moe89
damn you have the most consistently good sightings thumbs_up.gif
Jordan
i havent had the camera with me for months. the New Era dry cleaner owner (he had that track modded 966 Carrera with the Fikse wheels) just bought a 356 Cabriolet. original, not a replica. i'll have to go sometime and snatch some photos.
Phix
QUOTE(Fiend @ May 9 2005, 08:27 PM)
i havent had the camera with me for months. the New Era dry cleaner owner (he had that track modded 966 Carrera with the Fikse wheels) just bought a 356 Cabriolet. original, not a replica. i'll have to go sometime and snatch some photos.

How the hell is a dry cleaner owner so rich?.... unless he owns an entire franchise?
Jordan
yeah around here. New Era is the big chees dry cleaners. he owns a 2004 S4, a Boxster S, a new Boxster S, a track 996 Carrera, and this "new" 356 Cab. well those are the ones he drives. i talked to him a while back, when i spotted the 996, and he said hes been driving Porsches for 40 years. he said he has 25 collectable cars that he doesnt drive.
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(Benny @ May 9 2005, 03:53 PM)
i love yorkville in the summer, such a beautiful place happy2.gif

It's a 50/50 mix of obnoxious rich folk and wannabe rich folk.

hmmm.... I feel like hitting a patio bar to order an $8.00 imported beer..... NOT!
nismo
OMG. That suburban has like 5 inch thick bullet proof glass. Wow, is he still afraid of being shot? laugh.gif
stuffthatsgood
I often work where the pewter Ferrari 360 is on pages 3 and 4, and have talked to 50's buddy who's pointing at your camera. He didn't park well last time either. I also know the guy in the red F430, he used to have those same plates on a red 360 Spyder.

It's cool to see your pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.