Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New jetta and other
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
idiot
new jetta, rare for now rolleyes.gif my gf said it looked like a corolla laugh.gif

porschedream
I've seen a few new Jettas too, one driving down Peel St, one parked at Orange Julip drool3.gif (I love their shakes) and one driving down Cote Des Neiges.
clarkma5
The funny thing is, everytime I see a Corolla I think it's a new Jetta, but when I see the new Jetta I don't think it's a Corolla. huh.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 12 2005, 04:09 PM)
The funny thing is, everytime I see a Corolla I think it's a new Jetta, but when I see the new Jetta I don't think it's a Corolla. huh.gif

Gee I wonder why. wink.gif
Renesis
I don't think it looks like a corolla... it looks a lot better but it's still too long and the chrome must go
moe89
the new jetta is kinda ugly
R. Waters
the chrome looks extremely taCky to the max!
clarkma5
You may not like the chrome, but imagine how wacky it would look without it oh.gif
porschedream
QUOTE(R. Waters @ Apr 12 2005, 07:20 PM)
the chrome looks extremely taCky to the max!

wtf? The chrome enhances the appearance of the car thumbs_up.gif I'd rather have a chrome grille border than one that just matches the colour of the car. I'm not focusing on you but I don't see what the problem with chrome is, it's a nice alloy that can enhance to appearance of the car when used right.
Phix

Well... the new VWs design has been destroyed for me. Now I'll just get reminded of a Corolla.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.