Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari 575 drive by
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
moe89
here is a pic of Richard Hammond (Top Gear host) having a car sighting while drive a Rover
Dylan
How'd you get that screenshot?
dukenukem
i am gonna kick your ass tongue.gif
spitfire
wow you know Richard Hammond thumbs_up.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif
moe89
How'd you get that screenshot?

i just got that episode from Viper(the one where they have to buy cars for under 100 pounds) and i just printscreened it
Dylan
Wow, in what player?
moe89
just use WMP, or anything that can get full screened, then when you want to save a part hit the button above the "insert" button and paste it into a paint document
(i did the same with my hilarious Avatar)
z0ne
i think CTRL+I saves screenshot at original resolution, also
bankE46
QUOTE(moe89 @ Apr 10 2005, 08:58 PM)
just use WMP, or anything that can get full screened, then when you want to save a part hit the button above the "insert" button and paste it into a paint document
(i did the same with my hilarious Avatar)

this rarely works, it will just leave a blank space if it is mpeg codec. ive used BS player to capture mpeg shots before. works for divx and all that.
Boxster17
Bankie, that's usually because you probably still have video acceleration on in WMP. When you turn that off, then it works every time. [Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then click the PERFORMANCE tab, and it's at the bottom]
nismo
I use ATi Media player, and press the little button that looks like a camera.
bigtime4
ok...the person who started this whole siting knows that he fabricated that picture and that its very fake and doctored....aka spurthi aka MOE aka funny ass kid...NICETRY KID NOT GONNA WORK...not against a hardcore ds member liek me..i can tell a fake pic when i see one loser.gif
Jordan
ok bigtime4. shutchomouth.
soarer
souns like another one of moes best freids joining dieselstation
Jordan
QUOTE(soarer @ Apr 12 2005, 07:23 PM)
souns like another one of moes best freids joining dieselstation

shoot.gif Moes friends die.gif
DakianDelomast
WTF?

I guess Moe is so lame that he has to get top gear for his car sightings.
Phix
The car sighting itself is pretty retarded. I mean... this thread has no point at all!

moe89
hey this was clever/creative wasnt it??
Cyclone
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Apr 11 2005, 02:31 AM)
Bankie, that's usually because you probably still have video acceleration on in WMP. When you turn that off, then it works every time. [Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then click the PERFORMANCE tab, and it's at the bottom]

You know that KILLS the video quality, right?
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(moe89 @ Apr 13 2005, 06:20 AM)
hey this was clever/creative wasnt it??

No. Not at all.
moe89
No. Not at all.

cmon, i bet i was the only person in the history of this site to do this laugh.gif
DakianDelomast
Maybe because they weren't lame enough to do it.
goota
moe please stop....
moe89
ok i'll stop now, but come on, i dont even get the slightest bit of credit for doing this? not even the slightest bit at all by anyone???(probably not)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.