Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rick Design || Skyline R33
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Rick Design
ah well, i havent modded for over 8 weeks or so...cant be arsed anyways

but when i saw this skyline, i felt like changing it
its far from my best work i think, can be alot better, but its just annoying me, so i decided to post it..

i know it has alot of flaws in it, but as i said, i cant be arsed to continue it....

hope you guys like it (at least a little bit)

Proper C&C plz :wink:
TrueSlideXL
You riced it out. rolleyes.gif
z0ne
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Apr 2 2005, 11:23 AM)

yea you did.. not to my liking, but, nevertheless, its a nice photoshop.. also, why are the guages outside the windsheild?
Pking688
It's got a kit on it.
A32
You did a really good job.

<--- *jealous*
høgh
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Apr 2 2005, 06:23 PM)

Many photochops are rice.
goota
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Apr 2 2005, 08:23 AM)

its not bad, compared to how riced it could be.

i think it looks really nice, in both pics :]
Phix
The photoshop is good. The rice is not. And the gauges outside... oh God, I hope an actual riceboy doesn't see this and try to imitate it.
Cyclone
QUOTE(PHiX @ Apr 2 2005, 07:05 PM)
The photoshop is good. The rice is not. And the gauges outside... oh God, I hope an actual riceboy doesn't see this and try to imitate it.

Actually it's been done for many many years and not by rice boys. I've seen a lot of hotrodders with the tach's mounted outside. Never understood why, I'm guessing its easier to just mount the thing to your hood than to pull apart the dash or run the wire inside
TrueSlideXL
Who cares if most photochops are rice? Most H2's I see are driven by soccer moms, does that make it right? As for hood tachs. Pontiac had been showing them on concepts since 1965 and decided to include them on the 67 model year because they looked great.
z0ne
oh, rick, added note: i just noticed that you put WWW.RICK-DESIGNS.COM on the painted parking slip... very nice... i like the originality of it(eventhough its probably been done before)
Rick Design
QUOTE(adio882 @ Apr 3 2005, 03:22 PM)
oh, rick, added note: i just noticed that you put WWW.RICK-DESIGNS.COM on the painted parking slip... very nice... i like the originality of it(eventhough its probably been done before)

tnx dude

but its www.rick-design.nl wink.gif
snakefood
its not bad!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.