Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goddamn bling-bling
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Car Sightings
McKhaos
I saw this in a car dealership over here in Romania

head.gif I thought I was safe over here .
Autovisie
Guess not.. laugh.gif
NorthPoint
Perhaps it has just been 'borrowed' from someone in the US... laugh.gif
McKhaos
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Mar 25 2005, 03:57 PM)
Perhaps it has just been 'borrowed' from someone in the US... laugh.gif

Yeah , I can just see a sign in a travel agency :
"Come to Romania . Your car is already here"
snakefood
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Mar 25 2005, 03:05 PM)
Yeah , I can just see a sign in a travel agency :
"Come to Romania . Your car is already here"

u can say that for poland too!! laugh.gif
moe89
THe worst that I'Ve seen is a MB G55 AMG with 28inch spinners and lowered all the way
on the highway

They completely ruined it...
DZ302
there is a guy around here with a bright orange with metal flake H2 on 24 inch spinners, with a bunch of TVs and shit inside, that is always towing around either a giant speedboat or yacht freaked.gif
moe89
there is a guy around here with a bright orange with metal flake H2 on 24 inch spinners, with a bunch of TVs and shit inside, that is always towing around either a giant speedboat or yacht 

not as bad as a good car gone bad
Mischief007
Just wait guys till this summer when the price of gas will approach nice and high. Although it might not work in this case since these folks may be rich and won't care. Damn it. I'm so hoping all the SUVs get off the road by this summer.
snakefood
QUOTE(Mischief007 @ Mar 26 2005, 04:18 AM)
Just wait guys till this summer when the price of gas will approach nice and high. Although it might not work in this case since these folks may be rich and won't care. Damn it. I'm so hoping all the SUVs get off the road by this summer.

i think gas is much to expensive nowadays, especially in germany! 1 Liter super for 1.17 euros, fuckinŽoilcompanys
fiber optic
QUOTE(snakefood @ Mar 26 2005, 07:38 AM)
i think gas is much to expensive nowadays, especially in germany! 1 Liter super for 1.17 euros, fuckinŽoilcompanys

Until the prices here hit EU levels I'm not going to complain one bit. Until then it's 16MPG for me. biggrin.gif
snakefood
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Mar 26 2005, 03:10 PM)
Until the prices here hit EU levels I'm not going to complain one bit. Until then it's 16MPG for me. biggrin.gif

awesome, over 60% is tax in germany!
Value added tax, tax on oil....and so on
fiber optic
QUOTE(snakefood @ Mar 26 2005, 08:23 AM)

I think that's where a lot of your reaming comes from. I think the tax here might be around 30% of the price. Don't quote me on that.
Boxster17
The one thing I hate is how people in the US complain about gas prices. Try living over in Europe or Japan, and then you'll actually have something to complain about.
moe89
us AMericans drive H2's and other giant vehicles that get about 1 or 2 MPG
when you think about how much that wastes its no wonder why the earth is dying cran.gif
nismo
QUOTE(snakefood @ Mar 26 2005, 10:23 AM)

Good ol' Germany. biggrin.gif
R. Waters
I'd hit it, and pimp it around town.
dukenukem
QUOTE(Boxster17 @ Mar 26 2005, 09:52 AM)
The one thing I hate is how people in the US complain about gas prices. Try living over in Europe or Japan, and then you'll actually have something to complain about.

how much gas do need anyways to travel from one end of a midget-assed island to another ? huh.gif
DZ302
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 26 2005, 10:30 AM)
how much gas do need anyways to travel from one end of a midget-assed island to another ? huh.gif

a lot, since it takes you 4 days with traffic
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 26 2005, 11:50 AM)
when you think about how much that wastes its no wonder why the earth is dying cran.gif

Here's an interesting bit of trivia..

Did you know that the world's biggest contributors of methane gas are flatulating cows?

Yup. It's true.
McKhaos
QUOTE(PAULIE_D @ Mar 30 2005, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 26 2005, 11:50 AM)

Here's an interesting bit of trivia..

Did you know that the world's biggest contributors of methane gas are flatulating cows?

Yup. It's true.

That's just a myth perpetuated by the big oil companies .
soarer
lol. well how long will it all last?? another 100years?? less?? then we will defenetly start bitchin
Phix
That's a car dealership? Looks like a trainyard.
McKhaos
QUOTE(PHiX @ Mar 31 2005, 12:29 AM)
That's a car dealership? Looks like a trainyard.

Actually , it was the backyard .
Autovisie
QUOTE(McKhaos @ Mar 31 2005, 12:07 PM)
Actually , it was the backyard .

The owner of the yard is right. Put it in the back. laugh.gif thumbs_up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.