Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1967 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
Jekyll_2005

The 1967 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale is classic Italian Race/street car from almost every aspect; very smooth lines, low to the ground, high output engine, and SUPER SUPER RARE.

The Tipo 33 had a 2.0L DOHC V8, with a twin-plug ignition system it had a remarkable power output for its day(1967) 242bhp@ 9000rpm. not only that the racing version had 12% more than the street. the Vented louvered body was a nice treat for the eyes, and despite the overall height of a staggering 39in the Tipo could accommodate a 6ft tall driver!

A true supercar through and though. with only 50 planned on being built only 18 actually made it! Dont expecting to see this one at any car show you go to, this isnt your run of the mill super car. 1967 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale is a staple in Super car history.

DakianDelomast
Possibly the coolest car I have ever seen.
PandaBeat
It is in my opinion, the most beautiful car ever made. Period. I'm glad to see that it gets recognition from other people...

...here in the first link you can get those pics in higher res, and on the second link a road test by Road&Track that I scanned:

http://www.supercarfreak.net/forum/showthr...hread.php?t=462
http://www.supercarfreak.net/forum/showthr...read.php?t=1277

THIS CAR IS FROZEN
moe89
One of my favorite cars from the 1960's

Definiately the best looking! thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
Halflifehavock13
Coming from alfa romeo, thats the best looking one I've seen.

2.0L V8? Thats the smallest v8 I've heard of.
dukenukem
words cant decribe my attraction to the car cool wub.gif
moe89
words cant decribe my attraction to the car cool 

same with me happy2.gif
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Halflifehavock13 @ Mar 23 2005, 11:14 AM)
Coming from alfa romeo, thats the best looking one I've seen.

2.0L V8? Thats the smallest v8 I've heard of.

If I remember correctly there was a Suzuki that had a 1.8 liters V8, a good-looking roadster... I don't remember if it was a concept or something, but probably...
z0ne
panda how did you get banned from supercarfreaks.net?!
hot-linking? tongue.gif

and, as for the car, best thing AR ever produced
Mischief007
That is a hot Alfa. Loving it. Wouldn't mind having one in my garage. smile.gif
snakefood
man....no word can describe my attraction!
Phix
Most beautiful car... EVAR!!!#!
Benny
any high res ?
dukenukem
who the fuck voted uncool ?

can we make provisions by which your id is shown in the column you voted for .... like on yahoo groups n all ?
moe89

can we make provisions by which your id is shown in the column you voted for .... like on yahoo groups n all ?

i completely agree( but it would be a invasion of privacy or something i bet freaked.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 24 2005, 08:44 PM)

They probably just voted it to get a reaction like this.
bankE46
yea, tracking votes is the only thing i find to missing from the mod/admin controls... seems like kind of an easy thing to do. should be in there just to quell my curiosity sometimes...
Forrest
What does it weigh?

I hate when people vote uncool or hard amounts of uncool without explanation. tard.gif's
DakianDelomast
According to the ultimate car page or whatever it is this car weighs a totaly of 800 or so kilograms or 1600 lbs in non devil weight.
moe89
According to the ultimate car page or whatever it is this car weighs a totaly of 800 or so kilograms or 1600 lbs in non devil weight.

Our American stubbornness is what makes us, us. whistle.gif
clarkma5
I thought it was called the 3CC! Damn my comfusion!

Yes, this car is drop-dead gorgeous. It's so gorgeous that I don't care about anything else that others may consider pertinent. Frozen.
PandaBeat
QUOTE(adio882 @ Mar 23 2005, 02:53 PM)
panda how did you get banned from supercarfreaks.net?!
hot-linking? tongue.gif

whistle.gif

But I got un-banned promptly, it was just a misunderstanding with a mod... head.gif
R. Waters
this was one of the funnest cars to drive in sega GT
Raven
Pretty cool, specially from the rear. I bet it's really fast too. But, the headlights are just too much.
Windshield
Someone remove the uncool vote.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.