Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari 512BBi
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
Jekyll_2005
**IF SOMEONE COULD RESIZE THESE HUGE PICTURES AND EDIT THIS THREAD FOR ME I WOULD REALLY BE THANKFUL**

The first Boxer was the 365 GT4 BB shown at the 1971 Turin Motor Show. It was finally released for sale in 1973 at the Paris Motor Show.

Though it shared its numerical designation with the Daytona, the Boxer was as different as could be. It was a mid-engined car like the Dino, and the flat-12 engine was mounted longitudinally rather than transversely.

The engine shared its internal dimensions with the V12 from the Daytona, but was spread out to 180. It produced 380 hp and was mounted above a five-speed manual transmission. One major difference in this engine was its use of timing belts rather than chains.

The Pininfarina body was an angular wedge with popup headlights, and remains quite modern looking. 387 examples were built.The 365 was updated as the 512BB in 1976. The engine was larger at 4942 cc, but power was off to 360 hp. 929 512BBs were produced.

The fuel injected 512BBi was the last of the series. Introduced in 1981, it was cleaner but produced the same power from the 5.0L Fuel-injected V12. 1,007 512BBi models were produced. production ran from 1981-1984

m_weinerich
Now thats a VERY sexy ferrari!
PandaBeat
I never liked that one... the BBLM is another story....
m_weinerich
diff ppl have diff tastes....
Dylan
Different people have different tastes. Thirteen more letters to type. That's it. This isn't AIM.
soarer
I saw this car a couple of weeks ago looks nice i think.
nismo
QUOTE(Dylan @ Mar 18 2005, 08:44 PM)
Different people have different tastes. Thirteen more letters to type. That's it. This isn't AIM.

THANK YOU! I am not the only one that hates that shit. The sad thing is, is that I know better english than some of the people on this forum, and it isn't my native language.
Dylan
Isn't, not is'nt. keke

knife.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(Dylan @ Mar 18 2005, 07:44 PM)

Oops, didnt notice the E on the end of People.. NM IM A TARD DYLAN
R. Waters
Old Ferraris are automatically cool
moe89
I really love all ferraris
Except for the Mondial, i heard it was absolute nonsense and It looked kinda silly to me somehow
Raven
Good looking, indeed.

Although, what's up with those headlights (the orange 'plates')? They kind of ruin the looks. X.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.