Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March Photoshop Exercise 2
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Renesis
For the second contest of March the pic you guys will have to photoshop is the Dodge Charger!

(click for the 1600x1200 version)

This thread will remain open for discussion, but do NOT post your progress or photoshop here, if you want to share your ideas you can, but be aware that the competition is looking! tongue.gif

Don't forget that your chop must respect the rules that you can read here Don't forget to look for the new deadlines and voting times!

If you want to follow the discussion the boys over at FinalGear are having on the exercise, look at their topic of it, here.

I hope you'll participate and have fun! thumbs_up.gif

Entries Recieved so far (on both forums) : 11
m_weinerich
THATS ONE UGLY MOFO!
Renesis
exactly, it's your job to make it look good
m_weinerich
no prob ill try since it's march break.
Renesis
you're one week too late, fun and march break was last week!
m_weinerich
i'm in my second week rolleyes.gif
Renesis
2 weeks? you lucky bastard
Boxster17
My "March Break" was the last week of Feb, but then again I've only got a month until I'm done my first year of uni smile.gif

Anyways, about the chop, I bet most will probably end up making this into a coupe. I'm getting started right now...
m_weinerich
Check ur email ren biggrin.gif
Renesis
got it, and yeah I think coupe is the way to go, although it'll probably end up like a boring solution
Boxster17
Yeah that's probably true. Anyways, I think I'm done with mine now, I'm just asking some friends what they think I should add to it if anything, then I'll send it on over.

EDIT: I just sent it to you Renesis, can you let me know if you got it alright. Thanks..
Renesis
got it, thanks!
Renesis
Comon guys! very few entries from DS members! sad.gif
TrueSlideXL
I have a suprise, but with work I will need that next 7 days left.
Kip_666
tis the 27th my little canadian DS_Naughty2.gif
Renesis
QUOTE(TrueSlideXL @ Mar 20 2005, 08:53 PM)
I have a suprise, but with work I will need that next 7 days left.

you forgot to send your surprise apparently wink.gif

opening the voting thread!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.