transmission AMG 5-Speed Speedshift
top speed 310 kph / 192.6 mph
0 - 60 mph 4.2 seconds
DakianDelomast
redxkitty.gif
m_weinerich
I can see them fine
DakianDelomast
That's because you have a cache. Others of us have to right click on the image, load them on a seperate window, and then be able to see them.
m_weinerich
Ill link them then
porschedream
F FOR FREEZING
The Milky Man
dry.gif
Phix
I've never liked Brabus.
høgh
It's still Mercedes, but the power is awesome so it gets a Cool from me.
z0ne
i would give it a freezing bc of its performance, but, i think its arse is atrocious(SP?) so ill give it a cool
dukenukem
insane amounts of power is cool. everything else is uncool. but i give it the benefit of the doubt.
CHiNo4ReaL
freezing, its a very nice car
Cyclone
U for UNCOOL.
It's like getting a case of blueballs. The beautiful chick is sucking you off then BAM, she STOPS.

Well, this car is sexy. It's got the power and everything. Then BAM! AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!! thumbs_down.gif thumbs_down.gif thumbs_down.gif
moe89
Automatics arent that bad, and you gotta understand that A LARGE MAJORITY of Mb's and BMW's are only offered in automatics

The CLS55 is a pretty nice looking car and will be very fast, but is going to compete with the E55, which doesnt make sense

To me not having a manual it isnt a problem as long as the automatics arent shit
marcos_eirik
Well, look at it in profile. Then you'll see what it is... A Jaguar ripoff. It tries to be something it isn't, that makes it uncool. Beautiful, but still uncool. On top of that, someone has fetteled with it...

dukenukem
what similarities do you see ?? 4 doors isnt exactly a "jaguar" thing tard.gif
Phix
I prefer the CLS over the Jag. The CLS is more... curvy.
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 5 2005, 11:10 AM)
Automatics arent that bad, and you gotta understand that A LARGE MAJORITY of Mb's and BMW's are only offered in automatics

That is understood and that doesn't make slushboxes any better.
one
Meh.
m_weinerich
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 5 2005, 09:15 AM)
what similarities do you see ?? 4 doors isnt exactly a "jaguar" thing tard.gif

lol im thinkin the same
McKhaos
yuck
Cyclone
QUOTE(moe89 @ Mar 5 2005, 11:10 AM)

The CLS55 is a pretty nice looking car and will be very fast, but is going to compete with the E55, which doesnt make sense

To me not having a manual it isnt a problem as long as the automatics arent shit

Hence why I dont like majority of BMW's and Merc's.
If I have the money to get such a beefy car I want it with the options I desire.
porschedream
The CLS 55, 2 words, Pure Sex! Despite the fact that they called it a couple when it is clearly a sedan, it's by far one of the sexiest 100k sedans out their. Wayyy better than the 745Li and alot more defined than the Audi A8L.
TrueSlideXL
You don't understand the meaning of Coupe, it has been dilluted by years of false representation. The CLS btw is really nice.
Autovisie
QUOTE(porschedream @ Mar 10 2005, 03:17 AM)
The CLS 55, 2 words, Pure Sex! Despite the fact that they called it a couple when it is clearly a sedan, it's by far one of the sexiest 100k sedans out their. Wayyy better than the 745Li and alot more defined than the Audi A8L.

The BMW and the Audi are not really in the same class.. The long S is more like that..
R. Waters
Mercedes Passion, Very Cool
PandaBeat
This is one of those cars that STOCK is/looks cooler than tuned...

voted Meh, but the stock is cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.