Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What we think aobut feb. voting
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
arnge
Well i think since we can't have our topics there,
we can have a section for it ,but plz no voting here just talking about mods and ideas nothing more, and if renesis doesn't approve it plz remove this topic .
Renesis
what?

I never understand what the fuck you want to say in your posts... huh.gif
clarkma5
It's a discussion thread about why people voted why they did for the photoshop tourney.
arnge
QUOTE(Renesis @ Feb 26 2005, 12:56 PM)
what?

I never understand what the fuck you want to say in your posts...  huh.gif

lol but man every one else does, any way i think since u closed the posts in the voting section, we need a place of our own 2 discuss the mods and different ideas done 2 our cars, that's it .
is it ok with u , it will include no voting.
DakianDelomast
Please refrain from using the number 2 and u in your posts unless you are referring to the number or the letter. Oh and use the Shift key as well.
arnge
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 26 2005, 02:03 PM)
Please refrain from using the number 2 and u in your posts unless you are referring to the number or the letter. Oh and use the Shift key as well.

Ok i will remember to.
Renesis
the voting thread will be opened when results will be posted and it'll be the place for that kind of discussion (congratulation, questions, feedback, comments, etc)

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.