Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Febuary Exercise RESULTS
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Renesis
First of all, I want to thank all of the participants, from Dieselstation and FinalGear.

Secondly, I want to remember you that the voting guidelines can be found in the rules topic which is here and don't forget that you can't vote for your own chop!

So here are the entries for this month!

ORIGINAL

ENTRIES

Chop #1

Chop #2

Chop #3

Chop #4

Chop #5

Chop #6

Chop #7

Chop #8

Chop #9

Chop #10

Chop #11

Chop #12

Chop #13

Chop #14

Chop #15

Chop #16

Chop #17

Chop #18

Chop #19

Act up quick because you've only got 3 days this month!

Thanks! smile.gif
Renesis
only one more day!
Renesis
So the results are finally there! Congratulations to everyone, voters and participants, I hope we'll see you in big numbers for the next contest!

Please note that the next ones will be bi-monthly, so there will be less wait, and more action! smile.gif

*Drumroll*

In 3rd Position: FliPP, nismo and TDR, with 6 points each!

In 2nd Position: Arnge, JRL and p0w3r with 7 points each!

AND! by quite a big margin and unanimously, in first position....

A32 with 19 points!

For detailed results, please refer to the voting char, in MS Excel format available here

This thread will now stay open for questions, comments, congratulations, critic, etc. As long as it stays on topic.

The next contest will open soon, I'll be waiting for A32's pic.
DakianDelomast
I'd like to know who did chop #19 they need their head examined. I think Trueslide's had a LOT of potential but it was too rushed.
clarkma5
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 28 2005, 06:44 PM)
I'd like to know who did chop #19 they need their head examined. I think Trueslide's had a LOT of potential but it was too rushed.

What's wrong with 19? huh.gif
Viper007Bond
You should post who's was who's above.
AgaBoogaBoo
I'm liking #6 biggrin.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 28 2005, 08:49 PM)
What's wrong with 19? huh.gif

Hint: Spoiler.
m_weinerich
QUOTE(AgaBooga @ Feb 28 2005, 06:02 PM)
I'm liking #6 biggrin.gif

THX AGA!!!
A32
Yes! happy2.gif
Thanks guys wub.gif
arnge
a good result , congratualtions A32 and may this start a real competition between all of us.
and please pick the next month picture fast .
Renesis
To know the authors of which chop and who voted for who, download the complete chart I posted above.

Also, check out the similar thread @ FG for more feedback!
kbtitan
Hmmm....sent in my chop a few weeks ago and it wasn't listed. I guess you never got it or something sad.gif
Renesis
QUOTE(kbtitan @ Mar 1 2005, 05:56 PM)
Hmmm....sent in my chop a few weeks ago and it wasn't listed. I guess you never got it or something sad.gif

Really? you did email it to me? I posted all the chops I've got, I'm really sorry if there's been some kind of problem! sad.gif

On a side note, Damian's vote for first position has been anulated because he had voted for himself which is against the rules, I reuploaded a new table and told him about it. smile.gif (it didn't change anything to the results though)
jostyrostelli
How mature of Damian to vote for himself! loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif

I say: ban him for the next round.
Renesis
QUOTE(jostyrostelli @ Mar 2 2005, 01:10 AM)
How mature of Damian to vote for himself! loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif loser.gif

I say: ban him for the next round.

laugh.gif

No. It was a first offence and some people didn't read the rules I guess. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.