Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborghini Murcielago
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Frozen
The Milky Man
This is for the standard Murcielago, so that means no Roadster, R-GT, or the like. I vote freezin'. smile.gif

Specs:

Price: $273,000
Miles Per Gallon: 9/13 mpg
Curb Weight: 3638 lbs
Layout: Mid-Engine/AWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
EngineType: V12
Displacement: 6192 cc
Horsepower: 580 bhp @ 7500 rpm
Torque: 480 lb-ft @ 5400 rpm
Redline: 7500 rpm
0-60 mph: 3.6 sec
0-100 mph: 8.7 sec
Quarter Mile: 12.0 sec @ 121 mph
Skidpad: .90g
Top Speed: 205 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 122 ft
Slalom Speed: 65.7 mph

http://fast-autos.net/lamborghini/lambomurcielago.html

clarkma5
It is stunningly beautiful, technically brilliant, and very fast. The Murcielago was undoubtedly the best way to bring Lamborghini into the 21st century...Frozen.
dukenukem
given unlimited funds...the first car i would buy.

It dont get cooler than this.
laurens
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Feb 21 2005, 10:45 PM)

I agree biggrin.gif
porschedream
I said it was cool, nothing more than that. The car's super hawt but it's too damn big. Just my opinion but I don't want to be driving around hauling ass.
350Z
I agree its cool nothing more nothing less.
DakianDelomast
Actually you can't go lower than -273.16 Degrees C.

keke.gif
idiot
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 22 2005, 12:30 PM)

keke.gif

pwn

happy2.gif happy2.gif

how can a car go below absolute zero
dukenukem
start the air conditioning tongue.gif
The Milky Man

keke.gif

Ahhh Thank you, I wasnt sure as to this, but that was what I had been aiming for. rolleyes.gif
z0ne
how does the gas milage on this compare to the h2? tongue.gif

one chilly thread
Pking688
Absolute Zero- yay for chemistry

Even if i didn't have unlimited funds this is the first supercar i'd go for.
fiber optic
QUOTE(V12 @ Feb 22 2005, 09:52 PM)

keke.gif

Ahhh Thank you, I wasnt sure as to this, but that was what I had been aiming for. rolleyes.gif

I would have gone with 0 Kelvin but that's just me. And it's more of a theoretical temperature as nobody's ever reached it that I know of.
DakianDelomast
Technically 0 K does exist in a black box that lets in NO radiation and is a complete vaccuum, but that's kind of cheating since there's no matter in the box to be at 0 K. No solid object has ever reached 0 K though.
Easton
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Feb 21 2005, 10:45 PM)

ditto
porsche944
The car is too plain after earlier models like the countach, In person it seems too large and empty. Somewhere between cool and uncool. I voted uncool just because i would buy a ford gt first
one
F-F-F-FROZEN.

The look of this car is just stunning.

I know nothing about cars, so I'm going for looks. sad.gif
The Milky Man
Boo-yea! Frozen happy2.gif
PandaBeat
Sahara:

It's fat, AWD, tricky to drive at the limits, feels like an Audi (I've heard), it's the top of the range Lamborghini but it's younger brother is faster at the 'Ring (while looking better at it), and every rapper out there has one. thumbs_down.gif
Viper007Bond
You guys totally don't get the cool wall. rolleyes.gif

This is seriously uncool. It's a Lambo and look at the people that drive it. I love the car though! biggrin.gif :heart:
bankE46
QUOTE(PandaBeat @ Mar 14 2005, 01:11 PM)
and every rapper out there has one. thumbs_down.gif

they have one because it is a status symbol. it is expensive and with proper funding not difficult to get, like their expensive home, expensive clothes, expensive jewelry, and expensive teeth. just because some tool with money drives one doesnt make the car any less cool. it sounds so stupid when people say that. i mean come on, does pop culture influence you to that extent?
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Viper007Bond @ Mar 14 2005, 10:50 AM)
You guys totally don't get the cool wall. rolleyes.gif

This is seriously uncool. It's a Lambo and look at the people that drive it. I love the car though! biggrin.gif :heart:

Gallardo>Murciélago
PandaBeat
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Mar 14 2005, 12:05 PM)
they have one because it is a status symbol. it is expensive and with proper funding not difficult to get, like their expensive home, expensive clothes, expensive jewelry, and expensive teeth. just because some tool with money drives one doesnt make the car any less cool. it sounds so stupid when people say that. i mean come on, does pop culture influence you to that extent?

Sorry, I don't want to be connected to that stupid crowd. And it's not SOME tool, like you say, the Murchialago (that's how they call it) is everywhere, the image of that car has been whored to the max... cRAP videos, magazines, TV programs.... and don't forget the other reasons I gave.
bankE46
there will always be expensive cars connected with rich people, no matter how they earn their money. nearly every luxury/super exotic has been in a rap video. ive seen diablos, gallardos, countless ferraris, carreras, cadillacs, aston martins, bentleys, rolls, maseratis, every benz out there, its inevitable. just because i wear an element shirt doesnt mean that am a total idiot like bam margera. just because someone likes/drives a lamborghini doesnt mean that theyre a stupid dick like the rapper they saw in it.
PandaBeat
QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Mar 14 2005, 01:18 PM)
there will always be expensive cars connected with rich people, no matter how they earn their money. nearly every luxury/super exotic has been in a rap video. ive seen diablos, gallardos, countless ferraris, carreras, cadillacs, aston martins, bentleys, rolls, maseratis, every benz out there, its inevitable. just because i wear an element shirt doesnt mean that am a total idiot like bam margera. just because someone likes/drives a lamborghini doesnt mean that theyre a stupid dick like the rapper they saw in it.

The fact that it has been much whored than everything out-there transforms it into a symbol. It's like the 300ZX, someone sees you in one, then you = narc. The SRT-4, someone sees you in one, you = dumbass riceboy.... The cons vs pros of the car are what is it about. For example the Miata is a fucking blast to drive, but if someone sees you in one, then, you = homo/hairdresser, but it's such a great car that I couldn't care less. The Murcie isn't. It's overhyped, overrated.

Murciélago: Still un-cool in my book.
Gallardo: Cool, almost freezing (if it had RWD....)
The Milky Man
QUOTE(PandaBeat @ Mar 14 2005, 01:30 PM)
Murciélago: Still un-cool in my book.

So vote accordingly, the masses has spoken, and they like it. Freezin' stays. tongue_crossed-eyes.gif
PandaBeat
QUOTE(The Milky Man @ Mar 15 2005, 08:59 PM)
So vote accordingly, the masses has spoken, and they like it. Freezin' stays. tongue_crossed-eyes.gif

I know you!!! canadian.gif
Raven
This is one of my dream cars. It's so flat and wide with an aggressive look (in a good way).

But, I don't what a yellow one. I would pick one in red, black or blue.
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Raven @ Mar 27 2005, 09:11 AM)
This is one of my dream cars. It's so flat and wide with an aggressive look (ina good way).

But, I don't what a yellow one. I would pick one in red, black or blue.

Artemis Green + Titanium wheels

Ballon White + Titanium wheels

One of those two would be my choice.
Raven
PandaBeat, how about this one? Check out the links.

http://www.lambocars.com/hr/mur/mur40th16.jpg
http://www.lambocars.com/hr/mur/mur40th15.jpg

Lovely color, right?

Imagine, this color and some fat chrome wheels! woot.gif
PandaBeat
QUOTE(Raven @ Mar 28 2005, 05:45 AM)
PandaBeat, how about this one? Check out the links.

http://www.lambocars.com/hr/mur/mur40th16.jpg
http://www.lambocars.com/hr/mur/mur40th15.jpg

Lovely color, right?

Imagine, this color and some fat chrome wheels! woot.gif

THAT'S what I'm talking about... MINUS THE CHROME RIMS angry.gif
Raven
Have you seen the R-GT model?

http://www.italiancar.com.au/images/gtr2_lg.jpg

http://www.italiancar.com.au/images/gtr1_lg.jpg

Check out more pictures at:

http://www.lambocars.com/mur/murrgti.htm

Its weight is only 1100 kg but, the R-GT is unfortunately not street-legal.
The price: somewhere below 500,000 Euro. Start saving your money now... laugh.gif
snakefood