Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infinti FX45
Dieselstation Car Forums > The Cool Wall > Legacy Cool Wall > Cool
porschedream
Ok, i'm anticipating another wad of "this car fucking sucks" posts.

The Car:

Infiniti FX45

Base Price: $60,000CDN

Specs:

Engine Type
4.5-liter 32-valve V8

Horsepower
315 hp @ 6,400 RPM

Torque
329 lb-ft @ 4,000 RPM

Drivetype
All-Wheel Drive / Available rear-wheel drive (2WD) on FX35

Intake Sys: Variable-flow induction system
C.R: 10.5:1

Suspension: Front: Independent, strut with high-stength steel lower link, shock absorbers, stabilizer bar.
Rear: Indpendent, multi-link with forged-aluminum upper link, coil springs, outboard shock absorbers (stabilizer bar with AWD)

I vote cool, IMO the styling is sexy and the power is great.
clarkma5
Looks like shit and has no more practicality than a good sport sedan or wagon, while also having a shittier ride, worse fuel economy, and a higher center of gravity. It sure as hell can't off-road! I can only consider somebody who buys one of these to be a total retard, honestly.

MJU.
Dylan
I don't know why, but I really like it.
DakianDelomast
Porschedream likes it. MJU
Phix
I've never liked it. I've seen a few so far and they look pretty bad IRL. The wheels seem bigger than they are since the features of the car are rather small. Bleh, I say. Bleh.
dukenukem
its no good at doing anything but it could have been worse so just uncool.
porschedream
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 20 2005, 10:30 PM)
Porschedream likes it. MJU

Calm down dude, Chillax. I have nothing against you, yet when I make a "Daikan" illegal post you harass me to no end. Chill out.
DakianDelomast
Trust me PorscheDream, you are hardly the measure of cool wink.gif Its a completely objective fact.
McKhaos
Piece of shit
leif
I like it...well styled...and manages to diferentiate it self from the SUV masses. but ill still have an Audi Allroad
porschedream
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 21 2005, 09:28 AM)
Trust me PorscheDream, you are hardly the measure of cool wink.gif  Its a completely objective fact.

And you are? laugh.gif Sometimes I wonder what life you have. Alright let's just leave it at this, You think i'm some ignorant fanboy car enthusiast with loads of money to spend on crap. You also think I have no values and talk before i think.
I think you're some arrogant "over-the-top" car lover who thinks he's better than and cooler than the majority of the people on the forums. I think you're a jerk-off idiot who needs to learn to respect other peoples desicions and opinions. It's completely ironic because you say that everyone has a right to their own opinion yet you critize it. Stop beign such a arrogant automotive-loving prick and i'll stop being such an arrogant dentist who brags about everything I own and everything I with I owned. Sound good? wink.gif
DakianDelomast
Actually you completely missed me. I know I'm not cool and never once have I referenced myself being cool. I mean for christ's sake I own a fucking wankel. What cool person has ever used the word wankel? Also you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say AND you got completely wrong the impression I have of you. Please try again.

Or rather... Don't.
DakianDelomast
Zuh? I seem to have borked invision.
porschedream
The point of the story is, it'S a fucking Car Forum. We're here to discuss cars, not personal issues. I don't think you're stupid, you're far from that. I just think you get on my nerves frequently.
PAULIE_D
QUOTE(porschedream @ Feb 21 2005, 04:01 PM)
I don't think you're stupid, you're far from that. I just think you get on my nerves frequently.

haha.... this made me chuckle

By the way porschedream.. I like the FX45 as well .. I voted "Canada" (cool).
Why? Mainly for the styling and the powertrain but I do agree with Clark's point about the vehicle not really being able to do anything that much better than a premium sports wagon.
porschedream
I agree with you as well. It's not an offroad vehicle, it's far from that but it has a unique style and interior that's attractive. That's why I like it.
The Milky Man
Looks better in white, but I still don't like it sad.gif
Boxster17
I've always liked the looks of it for some reason...
R. Waters
One of my favourite SUVs

distinct styling too
Jordan
QUOTE(porschedream @ Feb 21 2005, 12:39 PM)
And you are? laugh.gif Sometimes I wonder what life you have. Alright let's just leave it at this, You think i'm some ignorant fanboy car enthusiast with loads of money to spend on crap. You also think I have no values and talk before i think.
I think you're some arrogant "over-the-top" car lover who thinks he's better than and cooler than the majority of the people on the forums. I think you're a jerk-off idiot who needs to learn to respect other peoples desicions and opinions. It's completely ironic because you say that everyone has a right to their own opinion yet you critize it. Stop beign such a arrogant automotive-loving prick and i'll stop being such an arrogant dentist who brags about everything I own and everything I with I owned. Sound good? wink.gif

YES YES YES! thumbs_up.gif
moe89
Best handling SUV, Hands down
høgh
It's a SUV and that's = MJ Uncool, but this is way better then the average SUV so it gets a Uncool.
ShinRa
If I were to get any EARTH KILLER i would get this one.
PandaBeat
SUVs are fucking un-cool....
Cyclone
I voted Canada. I can't figure out what this car is supposed to be exactly. Is it suppose to be an SUV? I've always thought of it as just a bigger hatchback. Hell, I love the looks of the thing. Thats enough for a cool vote from me.
bing5500
One of the few SUVs I recommend when people are looking at getting one...Canada.
Halflifehavock13
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a russian dike with a unabrow.

But with a v8....
Raven
'Cananda' - Looks 'clean' and very modern and the interior is über-nice. thumbs_up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.