Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sick 350Z Twin Turbo video
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
Black RSX
Holy Shit that is a cool video!!! cool.gif
m_weinerich
THAT GIRL IS FUCKING UGLY loser.gif !!!!! but it was cool i loved the turbo sound!
happy2.gif happy2.gif happy2.gif happy2.gif
dcho
i know i didnt fancy her too much either sad.gif and i bet the scoobie spun out on purpose dry.gif
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(dcho @ Feb 18 2005, 07:07 PM)
i know i didnt fancy her too much either sad.gif and i bet the scoobie spun out on purpose dry.gif

lol yes it did. It was a short film with everything planned out. I doubt you go to movies and say I bet that guy ran from the cops on purpose wink.gif

And yea the girl wasn't too hot.
PAULIE_D
Loved the sound of the blow-off valve. Man, how could you own a car like this and NOT lose your license??
DakianDelomast
I have a BOV DS_Naughty2.gif
bankE46
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 18 2005, 08:50 PM)

w00t, representin' BOVs!
PAULIE_D
This video was shot on a closed course with the permission of the local authorities.

Panda-approved!

I just needed an excuse to post this image again.
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 18 2005, 07:50 PM)

well, let's hear it or something

get a REAL video, not something of you driving into the driveway or revving it in the garage tongue.gif
DakianDelomast
Someone wants some banment.
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 19 2005, 03:11 PM)
Someone wants some banment.

just a video actually
DakianDelomast
I have video of me driving it around. You've seen it. Now shut up booga.
Phix
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 19 2005, 04:30 PM)
I have video of me driving it around. You've seen it. Now shut up booga.

What? Awesome! I haven't seen it and now I really wanna see it!
White RSX
I took it! biggrin.gif
DakianDelomast
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 19 2005, 04:32 PM)
What? Awesome! I haven't seen it and now I really wanna see it!

Uploading....
DakianDelomast
Me Leaving the garage Notice I almost 0\/\/|\|Z0r our mailbox cause of a distinct lack of power steering.

Me returning BONUS FIREBALL INCLUDED.
BLacK FirE
damn ur car is loud. sounds like my friends civic when he was running open downpipe.
DakianDelomast
It has NO resonators and one muffler. No cats either.
BLacK FirE
Well that could explain why lol.
dukenukem
right click save as disabled ?
DakianDelomast
For who?
fiber optic
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Feb 19 2005, 07:55 PM)
right click save as disabled ?

Yeah, what's up with that?

I couldn't get the knife video either.
dukenukem
^^ same.
DakianDelomast
What the hell? It won't let youright click but you can left click. FUCKING SCHOOL.
dukenukem
if i left click it then it starts streaming in the browser and even then its lagging tard.gif
DakianDelomast
... re-uploading
Cyclone
I...didnt really like the video that much. Heh. It was well done but felt so damn cheesy.
DakianDelomast
Ok Videos done uploading but my server is being a bitch. Anyways give it time and it will probably sort itself out.
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(Cyclone @ Feb 19 2005, 08:37 PM)
I...didnt really like the video that much. Heh. It was well done but felt so damn cheesy.

Yeah, it was. They should have done something closer to what spdkilz.com did on his new chicago video IMO
Benny
right click works for me
Cyclone
So thats what Dakian looks like O_O
DakianDelomast
im surprised you could see anything rishi
KarmaWeasel
I'm surprised the Z car's not faster especially with a twin turbo setup. The scoobie was sick though.
BLacK FirE
I'm sure it is a ton faster than depicted. This was a short film not an actual race or anything or a depiction of the best of its capabilities.
KarmaWeasel
Oh yeah. Very nice S4 T2, Dakian. biggrin.gif Really want to paint my car black now, FCs just look great in that color. Do you have any presilencers on there? Sounds loud as hell. tard.gif
DakianDelomast
just an 80mm sewerpipe running straight back. I don't know how long it'll last for. I guess I'll find out after I count how many noise violation tickets i get this spring.
Phix
QUOTE(KarmaWeasel @ Feb 20 2005, 08:33 PM)
Oh yeah. Very nice S4 T2, Dakian. biggrin.gif Really want to paint my car black now, FCs just look great in that color. Do you have any presilencers on there? Sounds loud as hell. tard.gif

Come on. FCs look awesome in white. Hell, most cars do, IMO. But FCs especially. Black looks nice, too, but white looks much better.
DakianDelomast
White is a HORRIBLE color. Black is the only color a car belongs in IMO.
clarkma5
There's an odd opinion for ya...

Personally, I love white a helluva lot more black...it seems to me that there are very few cars that pull off black that well, but the ones that do look drop dead gorgeous in black.
DakianDelomast
All cars look best in black. I have not seen a car in black that did not look best in it. To quote Henry Ford:

"A man can have a car in any car he wishes, so long as its black."
clarkma5
Nah, black makes most cars totally lose their distinctive features and they just turn into big black blobs.
DakianDelomast
Not in bright light it doesn't. It makes them look mean and poised. Hell a sunfire even looks best in black.
Phix
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 20 2005, 10:44 PM)
Nah, black makes most cars totally lose their distinctive features and they just turn into big black blobs.

That's what I don't really like. Features get lost in the blackness while white really brings them out. Like the hoodscoop on the turbo models...
DakianDelomast
Its called being stealthay.
Phix
QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Feb 20 2005, 11:01 PM)
Its called being stealthay.

Yeh, guess that's true. All comes down for what you're going for. If I ever wanted a real sleeper of a car I'd probably paint it black and get some gunmetal rims for it. But for most everything else I'd haveta go with white rims and matching white paint.
KarmaWeasel
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 20 2005, 07:33 PM)
Come on. FCs look awesome in white. Hell, most cars do, IMO. But FCs especially. Black looks nice, too, but white looks much better.

I was thinking either repainting my FC a pearl white or black with a light coat of blue pearl. Might have a poll on here and rx7club.com when I get enough money to go through with the whole ordeal and see which one everyone likes the most.
SonicZoom
QUOTE(AgaBooga @ Feb 19 2005, 06:12 PM)
Yeah, it was. They should have done something closer to what spdkilz.com did on his new chicago video IMO

The Chicago video nearly put me to sleep.. I guess better than most car videos out there, but it had little depth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.