Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ReBirth: The Video
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
BLacK FirE
Well against my better judgement, I have decided to post the final product that I have been working on since mid-Decemeber. Now how about we do not have a constant flame war as we did in the other thread and everyone, that does not like it, give helpful/useful constructive criticism. And please do not lecture me on getting mounts and stuff. I currently have some personal issues that arose this past weekend that possibly may suck up all of my funds. But once it is taken care of I will be ordering the Bullet Cam which is about 3 inches long and can be mounted anywhere, and some of my friends will be ordering in car mounts and such. So with that said here you go:

Click Here
m_weinerich
dling it right now
happy2.gif happy2.gif happy2.gif

EDIT: I jsut watched it and im gonna be honest it's pretty good but the music suked ass... I LOVED THE BLACK GOLF!!!!
clarkma5
The video's all choppy for me.
PAULIE_D
Won't play back for me.
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(m_weinerich @ Feb 15 2005, 11:08 AM)
dling it right now
happy2.gif happy2.gif happy2.gif

EDIT: I jsut watched it and im gonna be honest it's pretty good but the music suked ass... I LOVED THE BLACK GOLF!!!!

Hmm everyone else has loved the music and asked for the songs lol. Oh well to each his own.

The video's all choppy for me.

Can't explain that. No one else has had that problem that I know of.

Won't play back for me.

I used the windows media 9 codec.
bankE46
dont really like the music... some of the footage is pretty cool, i liked the cars all lined up dragging in the parking lot, and the drive around of the 4 cars parked. of course, i like the gti burnout in the beginning. and the race with the mr2 was pretty cool. dont really know why you filmed some random dude in an STi smoking you tho. hah. its pretty good, a lot of editing work went into it i can see. my only beef is all the night footage... using a camcorder it doesnt turn out so well and when its hard to tell what cars are racing and how fast theyre really going, well, it gets boring.
BLacK FirE
Filmed the sti cause it was hot lol. That thing was quick. And yea we would have had more day footage but people would keep bailing on the plans we made. I dont think we had one day that we planned ahead where everyone was present. Hopefully our future vids include more day time since it'll be summer and we'll have more time and nicer weather. Also what car were u refering to as the mr2 cause there was no mr2 in the video.
Black RSX
I :heart: Hondas!! thumbs_up.gif

I want to race with your friends!!! biggrin.gif
BLacK FirE
As do I biggrin.gif . The black 200sx that's in the mirror, he just bought a rsx type-s in artic blue pearl. He picks it up tomorrow. So another honda to add to the group.
Phix
Downloading now and I can't wait for the future vids with the mounts.
porsche944
I personally like the music, just a suggestion, If you black out the lisence plate, I would cut the shot of you zooming in on it lol
5LiterMustang
whats done to the mustang... it killed that 293whp GTI
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(5LiterMustang @ Feb 16 2005, 12:08 AM)
whats done to the mustang... it killed that 293whp GTI

lol absoultly nothing. They ran twice both times my friends gt took him. Basically because he was getting no traction and from turbo lag. 2 weekends ago the gti dynoed again, this time he came out with 336whp.
TexanBerettaGT
Dling now, I can't wait.

573kbps... your server rocks !.
McKhaos
The footage is good , but the music sucks .
The first song sounds like it's been taken from a 9/11 tribute .
Xceler8
Server not downloading for me, i'll try again tomorrow.
porsche944
^^UNFORGIVABLE BUMP!
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(Xceler8 @ Feb 21 2005, 01:18 AM)
Server not downloading for me, i'll try again tomorrow.

Try again on march 1. I shut the site down because I went over my 120 gig's of bandwidth and didn't feel like paying extra fees.
BLacK FirE
bump cause my site is back up.
one
Beautiful, downloading right now.
ShinRa
hhahah cool vid. Not a fan of the music either. lol u guys sure got giddy when you say that STi take off. thumbs_up.gif
z0ne
dont bump plz. i thought there was another update
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(adio882 @ Mar 7 2005, 02:09 PM)
dont bump plz. i thought there was another update

yes because you're so special we'll listen to you and not comment on threads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.