> F430, Black 2006 F430
Tony Two Shoes
post Apr 13 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #41

shit.

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,621
Car: 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 SE

Fuck! You guys caught me. Do you want to see a pic of my run-of-the-mill Nissan family sedan with a piece of paper on the windshield that says "Greenstreet7 and SOHOBapes are major fucking douche bags and liars and bullshiters?" I will if you want me to. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cyclone
post Apr 14 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #42

Mmmm that feels nice.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2
Car: 2005 Mazda 3 S 2.3 Sedan

QUOTE(Ozi @ Apr 13 2007, 11:16 PM) *
i agree with porschedream. Black interior and silver license plate holders at the dealer and orange interior and black license plate holder in your own pictures. What kind of camera phone takes pictures that high of resolution ?

Um camera phones are doing 2mp these days. Mine is 1mp....

+Quote Post
eraser_rx
post Apr 14 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #43

Pit Mechanic

Member No.: 621
Car: 2004 Impreza RS

^ well.....i know 2mp camera phone canNOT produce such sharpness....they do have the resolution...but the sharpness and the color saturation in those ferrari pics is way beyond what 2mp camera phones can do.....i know you might say it's the sonyericsson k800i which is a 3mp camera phone....but like i said before, the sharpness and the color is still not comparable to any digital camera.....

+Quote Post
GREENstreet7
post Apr 14 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #44

Shift Noob

Member No.: 3,795
Car: 2006 Ferrari F430

anyone whos saying these cars are different is fucking retarded and doesnt know shit ... if you look at the licencse plates there all chrome its just a reflection on the plates in the drive way ..... its created by the sun ..... and i have better things to do then take pictures of my car all day so thats why i dont post pictures every day .... but just for you guys im going to go right now and take some .. theyll b up in like 30 min ...... and as for me living i scottsdale ... i also have a house in new jersey were i grew up so the pictures i take now will be "lush" because thats where i am ... and if you didnt know you can ship cars across the country ... just incase thats bull shit as well

+Quote Post
eighteenseconds
post Apr 14 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #45

im on ur forum. replyin to ur postz.

Member No.: 2,599
Car: 2006 Lotus Elise

No one asked for "pictures every day". The truth is, if you have time to post on an internet forum post after post trying to convince us its your car, you have time to walk down the hall and snap a photo with your trusty cameraphone and post it. This would take less than 5 minutes. In conclusion, you're still full of bullshit.

+Quote Post
GREENstreet7
post Apr 14 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #46

Shift Noob

actually i dont post after every comment so stop trying to find more reasons that prove this isnt my car because you dont make any sense .... and it takes more than 5 minutes to get pictures on this site buddy .... ill have your pictures up by tonight at the latest maybe soon .. proving to this isnt my car isnt my priority .... sorry pal rolleyes.gif ....... cant wait to see your comments after the pics ... im sure your going to be more than satisfied

+Quote Post
idiot
post Apr 14 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #47

learning

Member No.: 624

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 02:50 PM) *
anyone whos saying these cars are different is fucking retarded and doesnt know shit ... if you look at the licencse plates there all chrome its just a reflection on the plates in the drive way ..... its created by the sun ..... and i have better things to do then take pictures of my car all day so thats why i dont post pictures every day .... but just for you guys im going to go right now and take some .. theyll b up in like 30 min ...... and as for me living i scottsdale ... i also have a house in new jersey were i grew up so the pictures i take now will be "lush" because thats where i am ... and if you didnt know you can ship cars across the country ... just incase thats bull shit as well

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 03:16 PM) *
actually i dont post after every comment so stop trying to find more reasons that prove this isnt my car because you dont make any sense .... and it takes more than 5 minutes to get pictures on this site buddy .... ill have your pictures up by tonight at the latest maybe soon .. proving to this isnt my car isnt my priority .... sorry pal rolleyes.gif ....... cant wait to see your comments after the pics ... im sure your going to be more than satisfied

It seems like your "apostrophe", "shift" or "caps lock" key are broken, and the only punctuation mark you use is "." and "quote". Time to change keyboard?

+Quote Post
GREENstreet7
post Apr 14 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #48

Shift Noob

its a forum i can use WhAt ....EvEr kind of punctuation and capitalization i feel like using ..... im pretty sure but not possitive that what you said has nothing to do with cars ... ill check it out though maybe it does

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Apr 14 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #49

Talkin' the talk since 2003

Group: Admin
Member No.: 27
Car: 2004 VW GTI 1.8T

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 01:59 PM) *
its a forum i can use WhAt ....EvEr kind of punctuation and capitalization i feel like using ..... im pretty sure but not possitive that what you said has nothing to do with cars ... ill check it out though maybe it does

It's important here. We have a habit of running all sorts of people off with pitchforks and torches, including those whose grasp of grammar, spelling, or proper capitalization puts them at a simian level. Maintaining some standards for those sorts of things makes the entire board more readable. So don't just type shitty assuming we don't care...

+Quote Post
eighteenseconds
post Apr 14 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #50

im on ur forum. replyin to ur postz.

Member No.: 2,599
Car: 2006 Lotus Elise

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 14 2007, 11:16 AM) *

My god you're a fucking retard.

I never said you posted after every comment. Yet..when I commented last you posted immediately after...making yourself into either a liar or a dumbass.

And guess what, it DOESN'T take more than 5 minutes to post an image on this site. Why the fuck would it? I posted pics of my car, and even a 30 second video of myself going downstairs and starting it up. Guess what? It took about 3 minutes.

The only reason I don't think this is your car is because you seem adamant about defending yourself saying it is your car, but you don't have 3 minutes to snap a photo or two? What happened to this "pics will be up in 30 minutes"? It's been a few hours now. Then you say "I've got better things to do"... and then show up here defending yourself again. So no, you DON'T have better things to do, because you're proving it by showing up and posting all this useless text, with not a single image.

Also, even when you FINALLY post the pics, its taken so fucking long that it proves my theory that you're just calling up the REAL owner and trying to get him to take the pics for you.

+Quote Post
UserDrew
post Apr 14 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #51

Latent racecar driver

Member No.: 1,455
Car: 2006 Slobalt, '65 Karmann Ghia

In the time you where gone you could've taken a few pictures also.

I refuse to believe that anyone who has the ability to use the English language like you do actually has the money to own a Ferrari.

+Quote Post
bankE46
post Apr 14 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #52

International Superstar

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5
Car: 2002 BMW M3

this thread deserves to go into the legends sub-forum.

+Quote Post
Phix
post Apr 15 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #53

Banned

Member No.: 1,208
Car: N/A

QUOTE(BankieVR6 @ Apr 14 2007, 07:57 PM) *
this thread deserves to go into the legends sub-forum.

Seconded.

+Quote Post
Dr. Strangelove
post Apr 15 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #54

VTEC yo!

Member No.: 2,309
Car: 2007 Honda S2000

Listen, we try to hold DS to a higher standard than other car forums. Just post the pictures and type properly if you want to be accepted here. If not, just go to one of the lesser forums that do not hold such a high standard. I don't give a shit what happens, but the sooner you decide, the sooner we can all get over this crap and get back to making fun of Scions.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 11:18 AM