> F430, Black 2006 F430
Cyclone
post Apr 13 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #21

Mmmm that feels nice.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2
Car: 2005 Mazda 3 S 2.3 Sedan

Let's not forget this guy claims he lives in AZ but his IP resolves to New York which I know could be an error, but the ISP it resolves to isn't available in AZ. I call 100% total bs till I see some proof. And no "If I have time" shit either
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GREENstreet7
post Apr 13 2007, 09:56 AM
Post #22

Shift Noob

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,795
Car: 2006 Ferrari F430

haha i actually laughed at alot of your comments cause there actually pretty funny (not all of you)... i dont understand why you guys want to prove that this car is bull shit so badely but maybe thats just what you like to do to people ... and i also dont understand the phone question? i was at a dealership with my car and i pulled infront of a gallardo and i took a picture of it with my phone which a camera on it wtf dont you get ? This weekend i WILL get that picture to you along with other ones just to shut you pepole up who think its fake .. also sorry about the grammar i type these things really quickly so it might be alittle messed up .. you dont have to an english teacher to own a ferrari last time i checked.

+Quote Post
eighteenseconds
post Apr 13 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #23

im on ur forum. replyin to ur postz.

Member No.: 2,599
Car: 2006 Lotus Elise

Why not go take the picture right now?
Surely you must have access to a piece of paper and a writing instrument. We all know you have a cameraphone..so chop chop. get to it.

+Quote Post
Cyclone
post Apr 13 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #24

Mmmm that feels nice.

18s to this date you're the only person who has ever posted a pic of your car with a sign proving that its yours.. even the video you made. Of course, Elise's and such aren't triple digit priced cars so we don't totally scrutinize people claiming they own one.

The two members here who 'have' Ferrari's are full of shit till they provide proof. It's not us, any forum will do it, but we just don't tolerate as much bullshit as other forums do. 90% of the time when we call a member out on wanting proof, or even having proof that it's not their car, they come up with some excuse to not get pics and then never show up again.

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Apr 13 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #25

Talkin' the talk since 2003

Member No.: 27
Car: 2004 VW GTI 1.8T

Alright, I hate to hound on this, but I'm going to agree with Cyclone. SOHO and GreenStreet are both ferrari owning Scottsdale residents who joined at similar times and have similar IPs that trace back to an ISP that only serves the greater New York City metropolitan area. GreenStreet joined and immediately backed up SOHO's claims of Ferrari ownership. So my guess is either...one person who's lying or a couple friends on the same ISP who are lying. Not to mention the background of the pictures for Greenstreet's pics looks way too lush for the Arizona desert.

Comments?

+Quote Post
redlinehappiness
post Apr 13 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #26

Hipster

Member No.: 3,105

Also if you notice It's SOHOBape and GREENstreet7 as well as both of them apologizing for having kids in the pictures.

+Quote Post
Cyclone
post Apr 13 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #27

Mmmm that feels nice.

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 13 2007, 03:23 PM) *
Alright, I hate to hound on this, but I'm going to agree with Cyclone. SOHO and GreenStreet are both ferrari owning Scottsdale residents who joined at similar times and have similar IPs that trace back to an ISP that only serves the greater New York City metropolitan area. GreenStreet joined and immediately backed up SOHO's claims of Ferrari ownership. So my guess is either...one person who's lying or a couple friends on the same ISP who are lying. Not to mention the background of the pictures for Greenstreet's pics looks way too lush for the Arizona desert.

Comments?

Greenstreet claims to be in AZ yet if you look at the F430's censored tag, you can see hints of blue. AZ tags have no blue in them....NY tags however do have blue in them

+Quote Post
krazykohla
post Apr 13 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #28

Ms. Car Lady

Member No.: 3,646
Car: 2007 Civic Si

There's an easy answer to all of this...

He's durnk.

+Quote Post
redlinehappiness
post Apr 13 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #29

Hipster

Member No.: 3,105

QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 13 2007, 03:36 PM) *
Greenstreet claims to be in AZ yet if you look at the F430's censored tag, you can see hints of blue. AZ tags have no blue in them....NY tags however do have blue in them

The 430 doesn't have NY plates. Also NY cars have to have front plates.

+Quote Post
SOHObapes
post Apr 13 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #30

Shift Noob

Member No.: 3,779
Car: 2005 Ferrari 360 Modena

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 13 2007, 03:23 PM) *

Comments?

Yes I do have a comment. I can't explain the reason why this guy joined and just so happened to post pictures of his Ferrari at the same time as mine. Maybe he's full of shit, and maybe he's not. I WILL say that I have no idea who he is and your wrong about my IP adress being from New York because although I have a business there, I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ. I also wouldn't be stupid enough to make a second profile of a person with a Ferrari who supports that he's seen my car. And i WILL post the pictures that all of you have been asking for when I get the chance, so don't get your panties in a bunch. And I could care less if you believe that I really do own my cars or not, because in the end, lieing about it on a forum isn't going to get me anywhere closer to owning one so why would I? Believe me or not, I honestly do not care.

QUOTE(redlinehappiness @ Apr 13 2007, 03:31 PM) *
Also if you notice It's SOHOBape and GREENstreet7 as well as both of them apologizing for having kids in the pictures.

I have no control over the names people make, so maybe this guy is just trying to make me seem like a fake, I don't know.

+Quote Post
porschedream
post Apr 13 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #31

The Lord of The Rings

Member No.: 899
Car: 2004 Audi RS6

Just a note, in the picture which contains the F430 and Gallardo, the F430 contains a chrome/silver license plate cover. In the pictures which appear to be taken at a house, the license plate cover is black. And correct meif i'm wrong but the interior also appears black, not the same as the colour in the other pictures.

+Quote Post
Cyclone
post Apr 13 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #32

Mmmm that feels nice.

Green7, what kinda camera do you have? The pictures look really good

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Apr 13 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #33

Talkin' the talk since 2003

Member No.: 27
Car: 2004 VW GTI 1.8T

QUOTE(SOHObapes @ Apr 13 2007, 02:57 PM) *
I WILL say that I have no idea who he is and your wrong about my IP adress being from New York because although I have a business there, I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ.

Just FYI...

Results: 67.81.66.2 => ool-43514202.dyn.optonline.net (Optimum Online = NYC Metro ISP)
And every resolver comes up with nothing from the other IP, but Cyclone tells me it resolves to somewhere in Virginia.

Not saying that's definitive proof because sometimes IPs resolve funny, but just telling you that I'm not crazy and those are how it's working out on my end.

+Quote Post
Razor
post Apr 13 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #34

IT SLIDES!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3,670
Car: Volkswagen R32 Mk V

QUOTE(GREENstreet7 @ Apr 13 2007, 01:56 PM) *
haha i actually laughed at alot of your comments cause there actually pretty funny (not all of you)... i dont understand why you guys want to prove that this car is bull shit so badely but maybe thats just what you like to do to people ... and i also dont understand the phone question? i was at a dealership with my car and i pulled infront of a gallardo and i took a picture of it with my phone which a camera on it wtf dont you get ? This weekend i WILL get that picture to you along with other ones just to shut you pepole up who think its fake .. also sorry about the grammar i type these things really quickly so it might be alittle messed up .. you dont have to an english teacher to own a ferrari last time i checked.

The grammar in that is like that of a 12 year old. After this comment, I agree with Cyclone: 100% BS and I'm even willing to go as far as to say it's his neighbor's Ferrari and he is the kid sitting in it. Probably worked something like this:

"Hey Mr. Johnson! New car?"
"Yes, would you like to get a picture in it?"
"Sure!"
/posts to DS and claims it's his.

That coupled with all the other inaccuracies make this a total BS showing.

+Quote Post
idiot
post Apr 13 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #35

learning

Member No.: 624

Why do all exotic car owners post such small pictures?... maybe they don't have money left for a camera? XD

+Quote Post
Uwe
post Apr 13 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #36

Pit Mechanic

Member No.: 1,485
Car: Caterham Seven

Come on, guys, lets give him the shadow of doubt and wait for the "whoever is a douche" paper...

... and if it doesn't come: Rip him to pieces! firedevil.gif

+Quote Post
eighteenseconds
post Apr 13 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #37

im on ur forum. replyin to ur postz.

Member No.: 2,599
Car: 2006 Lotus Elise

QUOTE(SOHObapes @ Apr 13 2007, 02:57 PM) *
I signed up and have been posting off of my computer at home in AZ.

And i WILL post the pictures that all of you have been asking for when I get the chance

When you get the chance? Is the car not 20 feet away in your garage? Take 2 minutes and people will lay off. Take longer (like you are presently) and people will assume you're bullshitting us.

+Quote Post
green73ta
post Apr 13 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #38

Now fortified with Fahrvergnügen!

Member No.: 405
Car: 1978 Trans Am, 2007 VW Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg

QUOTE(Cyclone @ Apr 13 2007, 05:19 PM) *
Green7, what kinda camera do you have? The pictures look really good

+Quote Post
Ozi
post Apr 13 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #39

Grease Monkey

Member No.: 2,767
Car: 2002 VW GTI 1.8T

i agree with porschedream. Black interior and silver license plate holders at the dealer and orange interior and black license plate holder in your own pictures. What kind of camera phone takes pictures that high of resolution ? So both of you guys have time to post here and read comments, it takes less time than that to take a picture with your car. After all you own it right ? I seriously don't believe anyone owning ferrari's posting in these forums unless its their dad's or neighbor's whatever. Hell if I owned a ferrari I wouldn't even bother posting on wallpaper forums.

+Quote Post
Phix
post Apr 13 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #40

Banned

Member No.: 1,208
Car: N/A

Actually, the seats are tan at the dealership. Look closer.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2018 - 07:26 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here